Tensei Akujo no Kuro Rekishi - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Death Flag 2

Dex-chan lover
Great, this chapter cemented that the MC is stupid....

Well... not sure if I should keep reading this one or not...

Dex-chan lover
This is self-aware in a good way, I like it. It's clear about why the world is the way it is, which gives it a lot of humanity that could otherwise get lost.

Fed-Kun's army
than you for the chapter! this is so fun!

I guess she will end up with the butller

I like it
Its fun to read
There's heart ache a bit
But i like the amount of intensity
Not too hardcore

Fed-Kun's army
Lmaooooo i really love this manga XD

Both of the og novel story's MCs is having "my whole world is YOU" mindset is fact that it was definitely written by a middle-high schooler indeed.. XD

And Konoha x Gwin scene is soooo cheeesy lol. Is it because we see it from Iana's pov? 😂😂😂

Ugh! I think I’m gonna drop this manga. Seriously rather than being worried about Konoha being raped, Iana is more concerned about her own life. Disgusting!

Dex-chan lover
This girl really writing fucking nanashi doujins at that early age lmfao

@OrangeLily
I mean, did you read the chapter? She is obviously thinking that she doesn't want to die, but you yourself saw her selfless actions, so your statement makes no sense.

Somehow i kinda feel bad for her, but at the same time she is the one who creates an universe where the heroine is all the entire character (major & minor) think about. I feel bummed to see her being ignored even when she was clearly more hurted than the Male Lead. But again, everyone else was as consistent as her writing. I feel bad, but i guess the only character that will be indifferent to the original setting would be Sol

The name dark history is like... a past that cannot be mentioned... I never thought it was gonna be like a magic spell

But wow haha her chuuni days can be considered her dark history

Also I'm assuming the guy with the gun is the ML?

you know what. at least she's well aware that the bad things happening to konoha is part of her responsibility- she has a pretty good moral compass, i love her. and her,,, having a dark wattpad past, you know what, bold energy of her to at least acknowledge it.

I’m really enjoying this! Thank you for translating it! So excited to see what happens at the party.

Users who are viewing this thread