Tensei Akujo no Kuro Rekishi - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Death Flag 2

Dex-chan lover
Omg.. She as just a middle schooler when she wrote about beastiality rape... Cough cough
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
Reminder this is a manga-exclusive title, there's no source LN/original WN.

Dex-chan lover
Lol nobody even cared she blocked the sister or got injured, I hate protas like that" no one matters but us" definitely written by a highschooler

Fed-Kun's army
@JWChibi: i think she wrote it when she was in middle school, she suffered from chuunibyou syndrome. But despite the fact that FL is a Mary Sue, ML is a Gary Stu, the story is interesting that it has kinda proper (though messed up) world building, storyline and climax, unlike the stupid teenager-tier novels I used to read.

Double-page supporter
Man; her dark past makes me cringe X'DDD It almost hurts reading about it...but this story is still fun & interesting

Fed-Kun's army
I don't know why but i feel sad seeing Iana,,, i mean she's the one who sprinted over to konoha but the big sister, if konoha also truly love her little sister she will also come running to her and check her injuries who literally put herself as a meat shield in order to protect konoha rather just focusing on her lover :( i feel like "huh i guess that's what to be expected from a third rate story that's written by chuunibyou" but me feel not good 😭😭😭

And talks about how actually the Gio man who supposedly Iana former fiancé, if Konoha has a sense of err shame (?) because we all know both Iana and the former Japanese girl also love him, you can easily tell from the way Iana looked at Gio, konoha shouldn't really show such affectionate lovey dovey couple thing right in front of her eyes ( before the accident) it's like pouring salt unto an open wound :(

And thank you for translating this! I always looked forward to the update

Double-page supporter
@Karakuri1812

Eh, getting kidnapped and nearly 'eaten' I'd give her a pass for being a bit self centered. That and its supposed to be a story written by a freshly awakened thirsty teen, so it even has a canon reason to be inconsistent.

Fed-Kun's army
@Mangareader

My thoughts exactly! But then again ughh this feeling of uneasiness is still coming over me when i read this manga, but don't get me wrong, i also like this kind of drama manga lolol

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!! Can't Wait For More!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!! ♡♡♡

Users who are viewing this thread