Tensei Akujo no Kuro Rekishi - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Death Flag 3

Welp, I just realized that she wanted to be reincarnated in her story as the main lead right? So she wanted to be raped by her uncle and kidnapped by a lustful monster? :D Crazy girl, for sure X'D

this is so fun bc in a way even tho she's the villainess she's still totally a shoujo heroine like the dark tsundere guy is like "i am interested in u!!!" and also she keeps getting into trouble bc of how caring ~ she is (towards her sister) and she's even technically 'bullied' bc everyone thinks badly of her thx to her past actions lmao... love it...

Aggregator gang
@Sou_Yukina: it's a common thing for teenagers, i think. I read some teenfics with more horrible stuff like the heroine (a mary sue with the same name as the 13 yo author lol) who has 18 handsome guys fighting for her love, they end up compromising and she gets married to all of them and everyday gangbanging etc.

I really don't like her sisters dress. it's too showy.
Showy is not good for a naive type with a fiancé that likes her. Attracts too much unwanted attention.
it's more the villainess style where they try to... conquer high ranking males with their assets.

and.... somehow nobody really cares that she is soaked through. is nobody gentlemanly enough to give her their cloak or jacket?
and wasn't her foot stuck under rubble? why does she have to walk by herself?

I don't want sol to be the ml. Pretty much everyone in this treat the mc as a second priority. When the fire broke out it wasn't 'look for konoha & iana. It was look for konoha. Even after finding Konoha the thought didn't occur to them. Only when Konoha mentioned Iana did he notice that she was still stuck inside. I don't care if Sol was a side character but not as a ml who would prioritise someone else over the mc.

Users who are viewing this thread