Tensei Akujo no Kuro Rekishi - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Death Flag 3

Dex-chan lover
Oh boyyy
Many thanks

Also at everyone... I always thought the guy on the cover was Sol?? You're all telling me its someone else?!?!?!

Dex-chan lover
why the princess always shows her garter not that i dislike it but

Somehow i feel dissapointment 😥😥
Ugh I'm sick of heroine who always crying

Put on watch. Art wise, it's good. Story-wise, engaging.

And I'm not gonna mince words: Chuuni!Konoha was wild af in her imagination lmao. Ngl I was expecting more existential angst, tho I'm actually happier with what I got.

Still stuck on the fence if Sol
gets a case of 2nd ML Syndrome twice
, which would be hilarious, seeing as
the actual ML might not actually be him
, lol. It's for the better, though. I wouldn't want someone (romantically and fanatically) loyal to another person being Iana's ML. It just seems... Unfair? Idk. Sis needs someone to like her and be loyal to her for being Iana, not as Konoha's sister.

Thanks again for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
“I wonder if there’s any manga meat?”

Lol, I can’t with this girl.

Konoha isn't even that good of a person though? Like I get that the characters were written by a middle schooler but do they have any rationale at all????????

Wait is sol konoha's love interest? And he kills her because she's mean to konoha?

Can Iana get another ML please? If Sol likes Konoha so fckng much, then let him stay by her. Just pleeeaaaase get Iana a really loving and normal guy.

Aggregator gang
Very dumb so far, but I'm still reading and I kinda like it. Guess I'm here for the long run. :D

If she's able to walk after the impact of the concrete, that means that it didn't actually do much damage to her feet. If that's the case, why was she unable to pull her feet away under one piece of concrete?
Also I love how the story is actively embracing shojo ikemen tropes but also making sense because it's a middle schooler's story anyway.

Thank you so much for the translations!

Users who are viewing this thread