Tensei Akuma no Saikyou Yuusha Ikusei Keikaku - Ch. 5 - Slight Fever

Dex-chan lover
SHE CALLED HIM "DEAR"

I was also surprised by this
so is it an actual marriage?

although the actual kanji can be interpreted quite differently, I'm fine with "my dear" here
I think it's cute

but it makes me a little worried how this "dear" translation will hold up as the story progresses
because she is still wearing a maid outfit (that is a maid outfit, right?)

Dex-chan lover
You know i hate isekai characters buying or using slaves but using the slave contract on themselves with the person they bought being their master is weirdly okay to me. No one person has unfair control over the other they are just bound by the terms to do right by eachother. First time I found slavery wholesome, good job author and artist's

Dex-chan lover
You know i hate isekai characters buying or using slaves but using the slave contract on themselves with the person they bought being their master is weirdly okay to me. No one person has unfair control over the other they are just bound by the terms to do right by eachother. First time I found slavery wholesome, good job author and artist's
I think this is the only time I've seen slavery used in an isekai and it wasn't completely upsetting.

Dex-chan lover
The scene with her comedically removing that transfusion needle gives me the shivers.

When I get a needle jabbed into my arm like that, it always makes me scared that the needle would break/bend inside, or that it will (more likely) gouge the area around there it was inserted. And since it’s around larger blood vessels, there will be a lot of bleeding happen if that ever occurs. Brrrr.
Though after all she has been through it’s probably more like a minor inconvenience if that ever happened.

Dex-chan lover
Its certainly an interesting take to be willing to go through the same slave contract. You'd think someone would try it years ago, but no.
No matter how "wholesome" they try to portray slavery in trash isekai, they will never have the guts to pull this. They can never have MC relinquish power to anyone, even the love interests. Because deep down, they are all cowards.

Dex-chan lover
SHE CALLED HIM "DEAR":wtf:

MY HEART, MY SOUL:qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq:
I was also surprised by this
so is it an actual marriage?

although the actual kanji can be interpreted quite differently, I'm fine with "my dear" here
I think it's cute

but it makes me a little worried how this "dear" translation will hold up as the story progresses
because she is still wearing a maid outfit (that is a maid outfit, right?)
I haven't read the raw so take it with a grain of salt, but I'm pretty sure she calls him Anata, which is a standard second person pronoun but is also often used by wives to address their husbands lovingly.

I.e. She calls him with "You" but it can be interpreted as "my darling."

Users who are viewing this thread