Tensei Akuma no Saikyou Yuusha Ikusei Keikaku - Ch. 5 - Slight Fever

le3

Dex-chan lover
The scene where Kakyu lamenting his inability to use healing magic while caressing the glove, fucking hell man, now my room is flooded with tears :qq:

Erza really is the appropriate choice to become Ars surrogate mother, that kid is a walking disaster :pepela:

Dex-chan lover
it's "danna-sama"
similar to "goshuujin-sama", it can be translated as "husband"
(I think danna-sama is more intimate)
but both can also mean simply "the lord of the house" or "master of the house"
That makes sense, yeah.

Supporter
You know i hate isekai characters buying or using slaves but using the slave contract on themselves with the person they bought being their master is weirdly okay to me. No one person has unfair control over the other they are just bound by the terms to do right by eachother. First time I found slavery wholesome, good job author and artist's
Because this is just a contract. It is called 'Mutual slave contract' but its true nature is just contract. A contract that bind both side, both side need fulfill their own responsible that they agree or receive punishment and both side consent to sign the contract willingly. The punishment may be a bit harsh but it's equal nature between both side of the party make this is a contract and not master-slave where one side has absolute power over the other.

Dex-chan lover
No matter how "wholesome" they try to portray slavery in trash isekai, they will never have the guts to pull this. They can never have MC relinquish power to anyone, even the love interests. Because deep down, they are all cowards.
That's the sad part of power fantasy isekais: the MC would never give up power for someone else. They can give up power for greater power, or use their power for someone else, but never have the balls to sacrifice for someone else.

Double-page supporter
Tô me i dont know how that would not be used as marriage a long time ago... The slavery thing if it is fantasy... it needs to exist, how MC deals with it is the best option... like this or just be against slavery...

In all of this trash isekais... they have slave contracts or marks... majority of time my head cânon is what MC said... they just dont bother Tô build prisons as majority of slaves are criminals.

Dex-chan lover
majority of time my head cânon is what MC said... they just dont bother Tô build prisons as majority of slaves are criminals.
That's how it was in our history too. Jails are a relatively new feature in our world. Believe it or not, jails were actually seen as a humanitarian triumph since it offered methods of punishment that weren't a) fines, b) beatings, c) enslavement, or d) death penalty.

Most slaves in our history, however, are war contraband. As far back as recorded history goes, we see that conquerors would take the conquered as slaves. Europe, Asia, Africa, America... it didn't matter what continent or culture. Slavery is a uniquely human sin, and it's usually one of the horrific results of war.

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Translating "danna-sama" to "dear" is kinda strange here, given the circumstances

Dex-chan lover
What was it?
It's "danna-sama" which can mean as both "Master" or "Husband".

Given the circumstances, they're kiiiinda like in a marriage but not really so it kinda makes sense, but I think Erza is still calling him as her master here and not as her husband.

Dex-chan lover
Man, one of the worst feelings is probably when you go "if only I could've done 'insert thing here' when 'event' happened". Maybe not the worst feeling, but definitely one of the worst

Dex-chan lover
I was also surprised by this
so is it an actual marriage?

although the actual kanji can be interpreted quite differently, I'm fine with "my dear" here
I think it's cute

but it makes me a little worried how this "dear" translation will hold up as the story progresses
because she is still wearing a maid outfit (that is a maid outfit, right?)
They actually consider themselves married, and do all the married life things, later on in the story.
(the manga adaptation has changed a ton but i’m certain that that will be the same)

Dex-chan lover
Saying this
Ul1fJ4X.jpeg

in front of your kid is kinda kinky

What if Ars remember? 😳

Users who are viewing this thread