Tensei Daiseijo No Isekai Nonbiri Kikou - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Food is Better When Eating Together

Dex-chan lover
Author really couldn't think of a reasonable cooking discovery so he had to go with... omelettes?
You just stop stirring the eggs and it will become an omelette. No one in the history of that world has ever stopped stirring their eggs?

Dex-chan lover
I can't wait to read that I try to read the raw edition and I find a site that has translated this manga until chapter 35!! Yeah!!!

Supporter
Thanks for the chapter! I have no idea how the author thought it was clever that no one knew about omelets in their world

Double-page supporter
Already read it until chapter 35. Honestly, this manga is kinda more refreshing than another slow-life genre. Maybe because the MC is a kind and emphatic person. She wishes everyone a good rest and sleep as much as her own. She wants to work hard for others and cares about what others feel. She is also grateful and never thinks her power or position is something she gets herself. Saint is really fitting for her title. I also like her mentor who is always strict with her, "yah you are op and help the nation to prosper but you are still awake at night and it's a violation of the rule, so clean that corridor. Without magic ok."

I don't know, personally, I hate slow-life genre MCs, because like the world is in danger or whatever, and what they are doing is being annoyed at it. They will be so ungrateful bastard that thinks their power and wealth are something they get on their own. The people around them will treat them as god despite them being so lazy and never doing anything that require them to break a sweat.

Group Leader
Official translation is at volume 7 / chapter 35
Yeah im just mostly translating this for funzies lol Also ironically I can’t access the official translation since the K Manga app is only available in the US (could search it up on some other site but similar to Hirune, I am lazy)

Group Leader
Haha eating tamago kake gohan with our local eggs is very risky. We might get salmonellosis.
Thank god for the purifying spells in their world haha i was gonna originally translate Jeanne saying “You’ll get salmonella!” But im not sure if salmonella is a thing they have to worry about in the Eversphere or not lmao

Yeah im just mostly translating this for funzies lol Also ironically I can’t access the official translation since the K Manga app is only available in the US (could search it up on some other site but similar to Hirune, I am lazy)
Can't believe that service launched a year ago and it is still region locked to USA only. It's like they don't want us to buy their manga or something.

Dex-chan lover
Ah finally, the saint loli, maid loli and that other loli is back.
Author really couldn't think of a reasonable cooking discovery so he had to go with... omelettes?
You just stop stirring the eggs and it will become an omelette. No one in the history of that world has ever stopped stirring their eggs?
Once you start stirring the eggs, you can't stop.

Group Leader
Can't believe that service launched a year ago and it is still region locked to USA only. It's like they don't want us to buy their manga or something.
Yeah its so stupid but from what I heard the app sucks so I dont think im missing out on much

Dex-chan lover
Not sure if I'd take inventing omelettes over getting a cockatrice pet...

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure there are a few more steps between simple telekinesis/temperature control and conjuring up a golem that can follow complicated instructions.

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure there are a few more steps between simple telekinesis/temperature control and conjuring up a golem that can follow complicated instructions.
What?!! You doubt the words in the Holy Writ of Manga Tropes and dare soil them with mere logic?!!! Heretic!! Unbeliever!!

Dex-chan lover
It's another natives are braindead plot.
mDCgIF1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread