Tensei Danzou Oujo wa Kekkon Aite wo Sagasanai - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Some intense foreplay.. this cup of tea.. is quite bold, not my cup of tea but I'll take a few sips.

I'd rather this be a multi-work series doujin than a serialized manga tho.

...so he's blackmailing her. Wtf
And the guys around her want to rape her?
Wtf is wrong with this world

@nursyasyi , He's like that because he regretted what he did to her , he himself knew that was despicable of him to harass her like that , he likes her I bet so he actually doesnt want to hurt her

So it was rape... well sexual harrassment. This should be labelled Josei and not Shoujo

How has the over-controlling ML character trope not gotten stale yet? If it wasn't for the meta genre setting this might as well have been written in the 80s.

Fed-Kun's army
Wasn’t she attending the academy as a guy to NOT get married?? Why’d she say she was marrying that prince from the neighboring country then? Also yikes for blackmail sexual harassment

@frenchfry from what i remember she’s attending the academy to avoid the arranged marriage; she wants to find someone she’ll fall in love with...
Also i like your dp okikagu my otp!

All of the candidates are targets from the game, so she decided to give it up and marry the prince afterall, but enjoy her academy life all the same.
It's kinda weak of a reasoning to give in to the blackmail though, but apparently she does have feelings for him so... (; ̄ー ̄川
Strapped up in plot armor, It's probably gonna end up being the Prince anyway.

I guess all this dubious consent really makes it similar to a BL game instead of otome game huh, even the other characters are like that?

Users who are viewing this thread