Tensei Goblin dakedo Shitsumon aru? - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
@welcome2atlantis did you skip one of the previous chapters? It was because they were seen as pets for a while, but fell out of popularity because of their short lifespans

Fed-Kun's army
He finally got him some. I was wondering when that was going to be addressed since he said they have a high sex drive. @Iheart Size don't matter, he can just crawl all over them. Little people gotta fuck too

Fed-Kun's army
yeah I guess so a long-living goblin can keep collecting skills from his goblin clan since they die and reproduce so quickly

That is why you should always be wary of old bald men who smile a lot. Especially if they go around doing menial chores.

Honestly, going down the Slime route very quickly, they reached a brotherl(?) very quickly just as Slime did and we're probably gonna meet some dwarves soon but as a massive fan of slime, I love this.

Dex-chan lover
I'm kinda amazed he just blurted it out so quickly. Obviously, his lifespan would be seen as irregular pretty quickly, but he should already know how big a deal a goblin that can get 80 years of skills would be, and maybe come up with a somewhat better lie like "oh I have a lifespan of a year or two", and admit that it was just a defensive lie later on when he lives past that and is already powerful enough to defend himself from a few high-end attackers/assassins.

@Nep You mean smurfs? Because these are pretty much just smurfs labeled as goblins lol
But nah, goblins are usually made purposely gross unless you need some girls as love interests

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Runisuni Goblins are cute. 😰

https://mangadex.org/title/21177/goblin-is-very-strong

I don't want to die.

Jokes aside, I even find those weird goblins in Dragon's Dogma 'cute'. The basic ones at least. Not the old man shaman boss guy.

Users who are viewing this thread