Tensei Goblin dakedo Shitsumon aru? - Vol. 3 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
Man. Every girl who's your friend needs your complement sometimes. Go on

"What made you want to wear that again?" he wonders.

You fool, you foolish fool! She be jealous.

Dex-chan lover
Why this now? Why should she be jealous? Better if she is annoyed because he refused her in the past...

Dex-chan lover
@Munchy: Then why is "Suicide" considered illegal and punishable by law in many countries? Isn't Suicide a person's own simple wish to die; why make it illegal or try to stop with therapy?

Here, its clear that the Elves not having any desire is a mental disorder, which they suffer because of their long life-span and their act of not eating which could end up causing them to die is in a way an act of Suicide. And considering that those three are the last of their kind (atleast the previous chapter did mention it, if the translation was right), it isn't odd for them to be forced to live.

Also, the choice wasn't MC's, it was the middle Elf sister who asked MC to save her two sisters.

Dex-chan lover
Dike's name isn't accurate, that's for sure. Also, that cloth keeps changing in length; when she was on the ground above Akira, it was not long enough to go past her ankles. Then, when she's running away, it was below her ankles. Consistency is key, even in shameless (and much appreciated) fanservice! Kuro is still best girl though.

Dex-chan lover
@icarushector he's pointing out that her outfit is a virgin killer, not necessarily that he's a virgin, and he came out of that brothel extra glossy, which we all know means he got some.

Dex-chan lover
@CountryMage @icarushector

Search for "virgin killer sweater". It was a meme few years ago. I didn't recognise it until he mentioned it. Should translators update this?

So, no. This chapter provides no evidence both for nor against his v-card status.

Dex-chan lover
@Kalamel I am aware of the sweater in question. My brain reworked the line, "that decimate virgins" as "such impact on a virgin". Which is weird but hardly the first time my brain has done this, though the fact only he was decimated by the outfit may have fed into the assumption.

Dex-chan lover
I knew she took more damage than she let on from her seduction failing. For a young woman that can be a huge blow to her self esteem.

Users who are viewing this thread