Tensei Goblin dakedo Shitsumon aru? - Vol. 5 Ch. 42

Thank you for the updates

Big respects, I can relate, I also did a bit of scanalating, it wasn't easy at the start, but it got better.
You inspired me to go update my old chapters, my translation was bad.

Anyways,
Thank you for the hard work <3

Aggregator gang
I liked your translation, seemed to flow well and was above all entertaining. Keep it up if you want to. I’ll be here to read🥰

Dex-chan lover
Good on you, ZANdewanai! Don't know why it got dropped without notice in the first place.
And this translation is better than a lot of others I've seen, so no hating on yourself!

Aggregator gang
This is manga is good but has one serious problem with it.
The MC has lust and can satisfy his women, but he's still so dense.
To make matters worse, the women who love him/crush on him won't take the lead either. Even when one of them knows he's dense, they still won't come forward. Like she got mad at him being gone for the night at a host club, just come forward then if you don't like it!
Ah the pains of a japanese harem manga :fml:

Thx for the chapter.

Man this series really is weird, you have a "Sexually active protag" yet he's somehow super dense to the harem around him? Frustrating to read tbh.
He's not active, though. The count only brings him to a hostess bar, not a brothel.

Aggregator gang
He's not active, though. The count only brings him to a hostess bar, not a brothel.
The chapter where he goes there for the first implies they did it though. The two women were shown to be moaning and he and the duke commented about how both of then were great.
Hence the confusion, since the second time, it's shown as just a hostess club.

Users who are viewing this thread