Tensei Goblin dakedo Shitsumon aru?

Dex-chan lover
Englis description, no english translation. But another language translation.

Excuse me but wtf? Wouldn't it make more sense to have the description of the language that has started translating this and then add in the english translation once English translation of the chapters pop up?

Dex-chan lover
So basically "That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime" but with a goblin? Gotcha..

Dex-chan lover
Wahahaha, cross between Re Monster, slime tensei and kumo desu
Even the title is "reincarnated as a goblin, any questions?"
This is going to be fun

Putting aside the rip-off tirade (what isn't a rip-off now, anyway? All that counts is whether or not it's entertaining to me anymore), I'm a bit hopeful. True, I liked the art better when he was on Earth. I liked his human design better, too (mostly because he's now a baldy with a baby hair hidden under a so-so hat, and those glasses don't even have glass in them. I'll forgive it, though, since it can be excused with him being too used to wearing something on his face). I'll hold my opinion on the female characters, too, since we haven't seen much of them yet.

Basically, I like the protagonist's personality. Hopefully, this will avoid the harem tag (though I'm sure romance itself is inevitable), and not ruin the one thing it has going for itself.

Double-page supporter
I mean this looks generic as hell but we don't have that many goblin reincarnation. I can only name Re:Monster by memory....

So I'll try it just for that

Edit : Well it seems alright

It kinda started like Re:monster with him joining a goblin community.
Though the theme seems largely different...

I gotta say I wonder how he's gonna handle the libido thing...

Also, why is this goblin so damn cute?! Thr hat and glasses are adorable....

Double-page supporter
giphy.gif

I don't mind rehashing of good stories, being inspired by elements, and wanting to write if they were together is an interesting writing experiment to me. That being the case, maybe don't make it point for point the start of another series right down to a computer like voice granting them skills and a race based on their dying thoughts. This still seems like it's going to be an interesting read, but doing stuff so precisely like your inspirations does beg the question "What are they going to do once they are firmly in their own stories territory instead of anothers"

I am going to say though, I do really appreciate the new ecology for goblins. The lack of need for sleep, and the extremely short life-span makes their rapid reproduction and low-teir monster nature make so much more sense. If something is going to be about as relevant to a protagonist as a mosquito, it's life should resemble one.

Users who are viewing this thread