Tensei Goblin dakedo Shitsumon aru?

Ant

start the manga with a scene of the mc in the future : Check
dying trying to save someone while out with your coworker and his girlfriend : check
getting skills in you next life because of your final wishes : check
being part of a goblin village : check
meeting a super powerful character who trusts you completely in 50 seconds : check
getting tons of skills for some reason : check

looks like a manga about a slime to me, oh no its a goblin totally not the same thing.

start feels like a mix of that goblin manga and slime manga, the art tho, top notch.

Three times hornier than a normal human and he still can hold the urge, as expected of Japanese people.
Their impotence transcends the world. They can even ignore species trait, like DNA cant even dictate them.

In a room, there is a representative of each county in the world. They are given an aphrodisiac to make them 3 times hornier, who would not succumb to their instinct? Yes, it is Japanese people.

Supporter
A herbivorous Japanese salaryman's libido is multiplied by three times, yet stays the same.

Double-page supporter
Nobody made "I became a goblin and then I met the Goblin Slayer" yet?

Contributor
This is good and interesting even with the same clichè start similar to slime. <3

Aggregator gang
The beginning was quite good, I just hate the fact it’s trying to be like Slime Tensei. Sigh

So is MC a boy? Is the Lolita demon his wife?
It’s still worth checking out, MC looks like those anime for kids or kid cartoons

We'll see how this one goes...but it's true what people are saying. I fear Slime Tensei.

Imitation is easy. Originality is hard.

I wouldn't say this is Slime Tensei copy, just like not every isekai into game as skeleton is Overlord ripoff.

@diamona
If you multiply number close to 0 by 3 you still get low value :p

From the description I was expecting this manga to be more similar to Re:monster, but it seems I was mistaken. IDK if I like this all that much but it isn't too bad so far.

Dex-chan lover
So no endless upgrade? This time the goblin stays an underdog. Easy prey for Goblin Slayer.

Dex-chan lover
This is interesting, I'm really looking forward to more chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread