Tensei Gotoki De Nigerareru To Demo, Niisan? - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2

Dex-chan lover
He can, at some point, make her become weightless and push her aside (or up, then let her go back to normal and make a cool pool of blood on the ground). He only needs one moment.

Or himself, and float around, let the wind carry him and fly away (then swap between normal and weightless to fall and do not die).

Double-page supporter
@Stryklar A lot of manga or novel starts off this way but down the line, it just devolves into something generic. Off the top of my head, a good example would be Oresuki.

Dex-chan lover
3.6 roentgen, not great, not terrible
I've seen worse, at least nobody got frakked in the eye hole

Dex-chan lover
They didn't even actually show the eyeballs being gouged out? What is this kindergarten bullshit?

How do you pinpoint the exact place, person and time in where a baby with the soul of your brother will show up...and how is that goddess helping in anyway by having him born in the same house the sister's soul is working in.

Dex-chan lover
What...? All that warning about disturbing stuff and we just get this...? No bones, no organs, literally the worst thing shown is some fingers being cut?

I was expecting at least akame GA kill level gore at the bare minimum with that much warning...

Craaaazy chapter....i dig it

@krispy
The sister might have some knowledge on isekai and mightve told the goddess to reincarnate them to the same world.... so maybe for the last 15 years she's on the hunt for genius babies just like any typical isekai mc. Likewise the sister with the yandere talent, she mightve learned some op spells to assist her yandere ways... for 15 years

Maybe an op spell to pinpoint bros soul lmao xD

Yup the "Oh shit!" moments....
My suggestion, just take your sister in secluded place and live together than make her loose to the world

Dex-chan lover
...alright alright what’s the nhentai 6 digit code? Nod srsly what is it?...at least give me the artist man,cmon

Fed-Kun's army
I got a couple of spitballing theories as to why they were both reincarnated in the same world.

1. Both died by Truck-Kun together

2. God loves fucked up incest situations

3.The sister was probably born into being a maid and with her Yandere personality probably started searching for signs of her brother for 15 years straight and as soon as the baby Young Master she was serving showed signs of her Nii-san she realized right away they they had both reincarnated and now she has him all to herself( she deadass might kill his new family and anyone that looks at him again just to be with him forever)

Users who are viewing this thread