Tensei Gotoki De Nigerareru To Demo, Niisan? - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.1 - Struggle for Survival

Dex-chan lover
should've asked for almighty power from the goddess to instantly delete his crazy ass sister lol

Dex-chan lover
Oh my god, the art. THE ART. Especially when she looks like a twisted Shy Guy, aahhh. 😰

And thanks for your hard work! Even though this series is gonna give me nightmares, I'm still enjoying the heck out of this, and I'm thankful for all the hard work you guys do! <3

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm well this is fine. Its not as bad as the ones I have in my nightmares.

Dex-chan lover
I think I read the few translated chapter of the novel back in 2018. kinda drop it since it got slow update.
The manga visual really enhance the scene.

For what I got spoiled,
MC goes crazy and becomes the new Demon Lord and goes in a killing spree, because the sister managed to trap him in a time loop and could reincarnated herself in other body

Dex-chan lover
Why make dont just make her float into space, instead of letting her fall from a high height?

anyways
just imagine this thing got anime recommendation
will it be scary as hell or just a poop animation drawing
man
I LOVE THIS SERIES SPECIALLY THE REVERSE RAPE SHTS ill love this imouto like how she will love me

Dex-chan lover
10/10 siscon. You may think, "why siscon?" Well, is simple, the only things he thinks about is her sister. Hate and love are just to sides of the same coin.

Users who are viewing this thread