Tensei Gotoki De Nigerareru To Demo, Niisan? - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.1 - Struggle for Survival

Aggregator gang
@rephikul that girl is far from normal in their previous life, added to the fact that reincarnated individuals get bonuses/cheat skill, its PERFECTLY NORMAL if she chould really burn that mansion down to grounds.

reread all the fucking chapters cause I KNEW THAT I WASNT FUCKING TRIPPING.

IN NONE OF THE CHAPTERS DID THE FUCKING GODDESS WARN HIM TO RUN AWAY.

SHITTY TRANSLATORS?

OR THE FAULT OF THE AUTHOR

nvm mb

@maverun ty 🙇‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
@Frosty_Josh

She did, and trasnlater put it in, first chapter 1.1, around page 10-11
Goddness was saying Hide away dont let her find you

Dex-chan lover
@Sweet_Seats
If she was born a super combatant she wouldnt be on maid duty. It's a world of magic, if she's really a souped up fire mage she could become a sorcerer queen and use her accumulated wealth and power to hire scryers and seek out her bro that way. That is, assuming she's actually looking for her bro. There's no guarantee that he'd be sent into the same world as her anyway. But we know just how contrived this plot is. I.e. slasher manga tier.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you translators for the amazing work! Imagine working on those pages with the yandere sister going crazy!

Contributor
I never understand why official manga will release chapter in parts rather than making it 2 (or even more) chapters mmm...

Power Uploader
I think maybe I read the webnovel. But really, if reincarnation exists, kill yourself without her knowing and you escape her.

Honestly, despite the amount of effort you guys put in, I just hate reading these Yandere ones. There's so much text which is basically just "filler anger" that I just can't slog through :<

Thanks for the translation and hard work, but I think I'll drop this one.

Fed-Kun's army
again, i have said this before, and I'll keep saying it, this could all have been avoided, if ONLY THE GODDESS WAS SMART WITH HOW MC WAS REINCARNATED

also contradiction with how for MC's troubles in his previous life, he will reinarnate with his memories, however his sister didn't have troubles and was also a huge sinner shouldn't ever had been reincarnated with such powerful powers or her memories

if he kills himself, the sister would kill herself and then he could reincarnate again, couldn't he? this time in another world? and then the goddess would know not to put them both in the same place.

The scanlators ought to stop put the warning in the page did they think we are new to manga?
we have read something far more worse than this shit.

Here my advice for you
It's annoying.
It's lame.

so stop the overreaction

ISTG .... IF THE MC ENDS UP HIS SISTER, I WILL DROP THIS. HIS GOAL IS WANTING TO RUN AWAY FROM HER BUT WHATS THE POINT IN REINCARNATING IF HE IS GOING TO END UP WITH HER?!

@adlynxzzz wow ur imagination is amazing u already predicted mc is going to be with imouto? why not stick with the end is unpredictable there are still more girls to come

Fed-Kun's army
This still can't kill my yandere and incest fetish. Try harder, author. I'm still rooting for the MC to get with his reincarnated sister (its not incest anymore since they don't have the same parents, so now its wincest).

Inb4 MC manages to kill her, but after going to the afterlife she threatens and tortures the goddess into reincarnating her once more.

Users who are viewing this thread