Tensei Gotoki De Nigerareru To Demo, Niisan? - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.1 - Struggle for Survival

Group Leader
@Xazer Well you see, not every person on this website is a cool kid edgelord who has seen the world, so if this warning doesn't apply to you, feel free to ignore it. Don't speak for every single reader on this website because not everyone is the same. Just because the gore and rape didn't faze you doesn't mean it didn't unfaze everyone else. There were perfectly valid reasons for putting the warnings. Also, might I add that we're bringing this to the public for free, and choosing beggars like you still find things to bitch at? We're a group of hobbyists; we have no obligation to adhere to your demands.

Fed-Kun's army
@KarenSapphire I don't pity the MC. He was a coward in his past life in that he couldn't stop his sister. He was basically a highschool student when she went all yandere on him. So its not like he was tortured since young to be a submissive coward. He was just naturally a Japanese coward MC. He wasn't chained to his chair. The door was probably never locked. He still had all his limbs and a functioning body. Yet he did absolutely nothing to stop his sister from going on a serial killing spree. He deserves his sister, actually. I hope they get together at the end. That would be great.

Dex-chan lover
i just going to assume that the sister can possess anyone near her brother.

Even if the sister got destroyed, the host is the only one to receive the damage.

So........that sister has the ghost/parasite cheat skill?

Unfortunately the manga doesn't go into enough details
In the novel, the goddess promises the sister to "reincarnate into the same world as her brother", and the way she said to hide probably means that she already placed where they're gonna reincarnate.
That's why she said that he should run and hide

Dex-chan lover
Props for the scanlation team, especially Typesetting quality wow

Everyone out here hating on the mc while I’m here still butthurt about that dumbass godess that reincarnates him despite him asking not to smh she should be devoured by the scarlet king for doing a shitty job.

Talk about a wild wild fucking ride, chapter 1 was like ok cool see that before carry on, next chapter is unhinged and oh fuck hopefully this imouto is like some fucking where else and now this chapter just turns the dread to 11

Fed-Kun's army
legit yandare imouto are scary af
the only thing i could think of her stop murdering someone is start loving her alone and never try to escape from her

Users who are viewing this thread