Tensei Gotoki De Nigerareru To Demo, Niisan? - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.1 - Struggle for Survival

Aggregator gang
The art "horror" are greatly exagerated, i feel no dread or anything terrific coming from it

i actually kinda thought having a yandere sister would be cool but holy shit im fucking scared now

Why do you want to delete this app?
[ ] I got bored
[ ] I found a better app
[ ] App was too difficult to navigate
[X] I don't feel safe on this app anymore

Double-page supporter
@Serverclosed The sister murdered their family and kept him locked for who knows many years. And when he finally thought he escapes, his sister also got isekai. You would think he would forget about his sister, right?

Dex-chan lover
I get it. This is his punishment for not stopping her when he was bigger and stronger. Now he has to fight his full grown sister as a baby.

Dex-chan lover
She's been raping him for five years straight and couldn't get pregnant lel

Dex-chan lover
@Serverclosed
You think that having a crazy murderous stalker is not enough to traumatize him for life? (and even longer in this case)
Said stalker killed his parents, tortured and killed any (very few) friend he made, apparently raped him repeatedly...
You don't think he would become pretty paranoid about this, regardless of the individual?
When you add that they both died and a goddess just told him: "btw, you will both be reincarnated in the same place", that would definitely be the last straw on his sanity's back.

The fact that we're talking about his sister doesn't make him a siscon, but a victim. A very traumatized victim.

I admit the transition from love to hate can be short, but those are still very different feelings. In this case, there is a world of difference, unless we start featuring Stockholm's syndrome. Which he doesn't seem to experience.

Dex-chan lover
Nothing against the scanlation, but I don’t understand why magazines release chapters in parts. I mean they can just force the author to make shorter chapters or do something normal like release the full chapter all at once (it isn’t that long to begin with). From a magazine point of view spacing out releases for full chapters (or just going ahead and making the chapters shorter) makes more sense than releasing them in parts. If I were a reader that bought a magazine and was given this, I’d just get fed up and frustrated (which can’t be good for revenue).

Edit: And I say magazine because I’m imagining something like shounen jump with a bunch of weekly chapters, but I mean I don’t live in japan or know how that goes. So just through whatever medium the manga is published.

Dex-chan lover
You'd think a noble household would have enough guards to defend against a rogue maid. But omnipotent MC says no so it must be not. Kinda remind me of that pumpkin girl slasher manga. Oh well, so much potential so wasted.

Users who are viewing this thread