Tensei Gotoki De Nigerareru To Demo, Niisan? - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.1 - Struggle for Survival

Just accept her love and fuck her for the rest of your life, if you do be good and listen she might allow you some freedom, and why not? This time she isn't even your sister so it isn't taboo, and she's pretty hot tbh. Dudes luckier that many dudes in real life and feels obligated to run the fuck away.

I don't mind gore in some of stuff like this BUT....
IMAGINE IF THIS SHIT WAS A HENTAI DOUJIN. NONONONONO I AINT GONNA FAP FOR ANY GORE HENTAI. However, this is a manga so I kinda don't care if it has gore in it.

I don't know what scarier, the fact that there's a yandere sister who has fire power, or a dude using light theme on discord

Fed-Kun's army
Bruh i feel bad for you guys, each time you work on a chapter it takes so long and these people just constantly complain. I don't get how some of these people even have the audacity to complain when they are being given free translations. Its pathetic.

@TheodoreAnan I kinda hate how sarcasm is more or less lost when replying to others online.
But now that his sister anti related to him by blood he might as well take her first blood, later on, Onii Chan
While having his sister take his friends "first blood" in other ways

Aggregator gang
Dude you gotta at least give him a chance lmao, how tf you gonna have him be born and his sister is already 15

Users who are viewing this thread