Tensei Gotoki De Nigerareru To Demo, Niisan? - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.1 - Struggle for Survival

Dex-chan lover
So if his reward for not doing anything too terrible was going to the new world with his memories how the fuck is she like this?

Fed-Kun's army
am i the only one that feel the horror element of this manga is a bit forced? it's like reading killer murder manga like Pumpkin Night

a goddess scared of her sister......
wtf is wrong with this whiny goddess..

Group Leader
a baby's terrified face is scarier than the thing it's scared of

This manga oddly reminds me of the anime "Future Diary" (and similar to it in some ways). with the MC being Yukiteru Amano and the psychopathic sister, being Yuuno Gasai.

Dumb ass goddess, how the hell does someone like the sister gets an opportunity to reincarnate???? Dont they have a limbo, hell or something like that for people like her????

Double-page supporter
Zzzzz Just run dumb kid, out of the continent and come back 15 years later to defeat the evil boss that rules the kingdom.

@sooupy Welp, they want to tell you they're human but it's all flavored text, they can do the job at translating but a few people thank them lol

Fed-Kun's army
Genuinely intrigued. Though I must say to the mc...people would just kill her in this world.

Granted, I wasn't able to read the first chapter. But this is a medieval setting or at least a Renaissance. Your new family would cut the bitches head off in public.

Dex-chan lover
This. Is very scary. Thanks for the warning... I've been warned but I am still terrified 😂😂

Dex-chan lover
Oh I’m not complaining, even if it’s short, so long as it’s guaranteed to keep on coming, I’m fine

Also, let me overreact to horror in peace lol

I am actually disappointed kind of. They go stupidly over the top with the horror from what I remember. Like yeah the dude was pissing himself but she wasn't fucking turning into a giant bleeding eye like what the fuck are these visuals.

Edit: like it is such a terrible and shit way to make "horror" like it isn't scary, it isn't disturbing, it isn't repulsive. It is just disappointing.

goddamn... well that was eventful, but couldnt he just stay in the burning trees and burn to death, yeah the pain would be agonizing but at least hed be able to get away from his psycho bitch sister, like in this situation you wouldnt want to stay alive now would you, you wouldnt want to be running from death youd want it.

Users who are viewing this thread