Tensei Gotoki De Nigerareru To Demo, Niisan? - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.1 - Struggle for Survival

Double-page supporter
fking creep
mom pick me up im scare
also why mc decide to fight her when he know little about spiritual art and whatever it call.

Dex-chan lover
Bro is his sister gonna be a good guy after this because I'm sitting her like "Where's the romance tag?"

Dex-chan lover
Am I like the only one that's actually angry about the sister and wants to kill her? She is such a bitch and only thinks about herself smh

Dex-chan lover
This bitch needs to be sprayed with Holy water infused gasoline and then kicked into the fiery pits of hell

Abyss theme "THE BEST", if someone you don't like are going to screw you are you just waiting for that to happen ? Of course you Will fight back.

@Bramia well... my room is definitely lit bright with 4 LED light @20 W on each corner hahaha
Dark mode is just comfortable especially if you are seeing the monitor all the time.

Light mode is good if I need to do a detail work since it will improve my concentration.
But dark mode sure is great to be used leisurely

Dumb ass goddess, how the hell does someone like the sister gets an opportunity to reincarnate???? Dont they have a limbo, hell or something like that for people like her????

Damn the goddess even gave her a strong power aside from reincarnating her? I agree that should have been in Hell or limbo, but i guess she was too scared hahaha
Was this supposed to be comedy? because the only funny thing i see here are the people who get triggered despite such lengthy warnings😆
But if the manga continue like this, its a great horror one <3
Also THANK YOU FOR TRANSLATING!

Why the heck that stupid goddess didn't send her right to hell?
Useless being...too much weak for a goddess.

If I was this mc, I would dedicate my life to become strong enough to ascend to heaven and kill that useless goddess and send that psychopath to hell.

Users who are viewing this thread