Tensei Gotoki De Nigerareru To Demo, Niisan? - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.1 - Struggle for Survival

@Obsidians I had my heart racing like hell while reading this with her psycho drawings.

I'm rooting for her to disappear for at least sometime. Jesus she scares the sh*t out of me...

Really great job for the drawer tbh, to be able to transmit these emotions like this.

If you escape from her, you sacrifice other life, so why not you kill yourself again? You're a fragile baby, moreover you can use magic, float yourself and fall head first to the stone or something pointy and hard, i know it's depressing but still better than live with her
Because the title, i expect the sister always found mc whatever he did to run from her, so chance to this manga have good ending is close to zero, if anybody have a spoiler can you tell me

Dex-chan lover
@kevinmul I love light mode. If light mode hurts your eyes, it's more of a lighting problem of your room. You definitely shouldn't be using a computer with such poor lighting

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the great new chapter, yeah from the cover art we know he must escape her somehow long enough to get older but it makes you wonder considering her persistence how he can manage to hold her off long enough to get into his teenage years.... also considering his history with his series and his feelings on that matter I think the name of his power is actually rather fitting.

Yay. constiten is good way because isn't make confusing when manga production and scanslation don't align up.Good work scanlator(I ever feel the pain to try redraw one page and it's take long time)

The sister could have done a master stroke of manipulation by marrying him and revealing that she's his sister only after she got pregnant

Aggregator gang
Damn this must have been hard to typeset and such, big props to tl team and thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread