Tensei Gotoki De Nigerareru To Demo, Niisan? - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.2

Double-page supporter
so this is her Real Ability, so the whole fluid explosive fire ability was actually just the ability of that current body i guess.
Maybe she really is the Demon Lord, the whole Darkness enveloping her kind of points it in that direction for me. (sometimes the demon lords are an endless existence)

or maybe it's something more along the lines of just an ability that allows her to always rebirth so she can continue to show her brother love like she became a literal Curse.

TATAKAU HEROOOOOO!!!!
KODOKU NA HEROOOOOOOOO!!
(Ah... ah ah AH AHHHH I WANNA BE A SUPERHERO!!!!!!) Guitar riffs*

Dex-chan lover
@LygarX
goddess wants him to turn into a demon lord to increase her faith, yeah it sound as dumb as it reads...

Fed-Kun's army
In this chapter I really pity her, but than I remember that she a lump of madness and a fucking murderer. But for some reason that I can't point out, I can't stop reading this.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the new chapter, and yeah 4th wall to just showcase how deranged she is. Things are going to get escalated from here.

Dex-chan lover
well she did 4th wall
QIOsDjk.jpg

Dex-chan lover
...I can't remember the last time a character made me feel as if they could kill me through the 4th wall...

Contributor
Noo, why best girls are the one who always died? Stupid bro, resurrect her asap. 😆

Fed-Kun's army
Its just going to get worse for our little boi... and the eternal sister... as well as the stereotypical lying goddess... I have the suspicion that his fate is [redacted].

Aggregator gang
da fuk?! why can't the so-called goddess of this world ban her soul from reincarnating since she's now dead the goddess can do so..

Dex-chan lover
Wait she's coming again! Noooooo!!

And why's there a romance tag? Is it for that yandere sister or will there be a proper girl?

LN readers please spoil me.

Users who are viewing this thread