Tensei Gotoki De Nigerareru To Demo, Niisan? - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.1 - Fateful Day

Dex-chan lover
Place your bets, is this round two with the sister, friend's reincarnation, or someone totally unrelated?

Dex-chan lover
This girl is probably from his previous life, and the evil yandere sister is gonna torture and kill her like she did in their previous life I guess.

Fed-Kun's army
If she is slightly younger, she is sus. Could be a reincarnation. Best bet make harem, never be alone with just one girl.

The first thing i though bout mc meeting girls. 'Ah so shes going to die' If they r not. Then, here we come sickster

Dex-chan lover
I really like he suspense aspect, literally everyone can be your sister out to ensnare you. I'm not entirely convinced she won't opt to become a man in order to bamboozle the MC.

Aggregator gang
She’s not going to break the rules and come back older is she?
This is a nightmare to read, can’t trust any female characters lol

I'm guessing she's one of the people who got killed by yandere-sis in the previous life and reincarnated too

Fed-Kun's army
Should you even get emotionally attached to the FL you KNOW is going to get brutally murdered by a yandere in a few chapters?

I like the suspense of his sister potentially showing up out of nowhere. It'd be weird if his sister reincarnated as someone older. Therefore any girl under the age of 7 is a suspect. What if reincarnates as a boy though?

Double-page supporter
Man after last chapter I'm here suspecting every girl in this manga damn this suspense 😂

Users who are viewing this thread