Tensei Gotoki De Nigerareru To Demo, Niisan? - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.1 - Fateful Day

Trust no female shit trust no male either dude might just be better off living his life as a hermit with some animal companions... no wait don't trust those either i guess go live a solitary life in a cave or something trust no one

Dex-chan lover
The words "Know your enemy, and know yourself, then you shall win a hundred battles." -Sun Tzu
This would help the mc so much since he is super trusting...?

Dex-chan lover
How can this guy have no trust issues? his maid for was his worse nightmare and now he can trust others? I would just call truck kun for a re-roll at the isekai gatcha

Me after know philine
images

Dex-chan lover
The girl's really suspicious, I love the fact that the first thing that came to my mind when he met the girl was that if she's his sister. You can't trust any young person there considering that lol, unless the sister can somehow reincarnate and age fast.

@Morose what if, the mom is cheating on dad. And in the near future becomes pregnant with his reincarnated sister as an illegitimate child? That's a possible route considering and they'll be back to siblings again with that route.

@ RyoukoKonpaku

Shit fam I can totally see the “Mom cheats on dad gets pregnant and sister reincarnates as his sister again” route now that you mention it

Dex-chan lover
>tfw every new girl could be I M O U T O

Gotta say though, I'm surprised that there wasn't any mention of what happened after the maid torched herself and nearly took the MC with her.

Double-page supporter
Bad mistake #1: MC lowered his guard because he personally killed the sister current incarnation.

Users who are viewing this thread