Tensei Gotoki De Nigerareru To Demo, Niisan? - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.1 - Fateful Day

Fed-Kun's army
I honestly don't know what to expect from this series anymore... So time to suggest it everywhere and enjoy the reactions xD

Dex-chan lover
@shinyray01: From what i have heard (so not sure how accurate it is), it seems like the yandere sister isn't using reincarnation as her tool, but rather
possession
The current suspicious things that is occurring in the plot are;
- the people that are meeting MC's mother, and
- that older elf(?) we see at the end of the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like I would be afraid of every single female that I meet for the rest of my life after experiencing what he's experienced. But then again, he probably thinks he's killed his sister for good. I mean like dude, you re-incarnated and so did she. Use your freaking brain.

@smokron I mean, how many time have you heard about reincarnation multiple times in the same world before? I would likely be in a similar sense of security if I was in his situation.

For some reason I feel his mother will be revealed as his sister at some point lol.

Our MC is a careless idiot. That's my diagnosis. That crazy sister can reincarnate as every female slightly younger then him so he should be always alarmed meeting them. Cautious Hero would be disappointed.

Double-page supporter
Damn so the mom is a thot then cause pretty sure those guests weren't there for tea... Would be funny as hell if the sister possesses the mom since there's already incest wouldn't doubt it if that happens too 😂

@morose I think Philene is more suspicious than these two plots, the MC didn't know about the hole and she “jumped to him” from nowhere after he left the mansion. (like, she was waiting for him, playing the role of a reckless little girl.)

It’s just a theory, we have a dream of his past about his childhood friend, but I think it is a 4-wall indice for us. Showing us how the sister will act and play the "lover" route, nothing can beat childhood friends that flirt every time after all. Maybe when other girls we gain an interest in the MC we get to see her true color.

Of course, it’s possible none of them are the sister, and we meet her again in the school arc. This Manga it's interesting in that sense, she can come from everywhere and put a mask. For now, I put my bet on Philene.

@Stesio how would he know this? @AbuHajaar because she won’t duh she wanna be fucked and get pregnant She can’t get pregnant by being a guy so why would she try to fuck the mans in the butt.

Fed-Kun's army
They're all going to get assassinated in 5 chapters or something.

Users who are viewing this thread