Tensei Gotoki De Nigerareru To Demo, Niisan? - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.1 - Fateful Day

Where is the sister coming from this time. Everyone is sus don't trust anyone not even yourself. Male, female who knows how she is coming back but she is bat shit insane so she will find a way. I would not be surprised if she was a demon

Double-page supporter
ok, I absolutely don't understand what is going on. The sister died, but she made it seem like she'll return somehow. Why would the goddess allow her to reincarnate into the same world as him? Why allow another reincarnation? Do people just reincarnate every single time, that's just how it is? If so, I thought MC was allowed to keep his memories for having a tragic and unfortunate life, then why would his sister be allowed to retain her memories when she was a psychopathic, incestually crazed murderer? This author has absolute shit beyond shit, garbage of garbage writing/story building. Makes absolutely no sense and all the author is trying to do is make an edgy and "creepy" manga, but honestly it's just cringe worthy. There are many other manga that are legitimately creepy without being a try hard at it with great storytelling and plot.

You guys are reading a manga that includes a panty shot of a 7 yr old girl

Dex-chan lover
If I was the MC I wouldn't believe that my sister was dead and gone cause she managed to be reincarnated into his world once before. My ass would believe she could do it again. And I would study every binding/sealing spell and invent the strongest one so if I ever ran into her again I would be prepared.

@youSonOfATurtle

do take note that-- if reincarnation is what I think it is in this manga-- anyone could be her sister, regardless of gender... I think it's terrifying having to live with the fact that you always have to be on the lookout for anyone, and I mean anyone, you come across.

Fed-Kun's army
Why is it that every girl I'll ever see in this story will make me think "fuck, is that this guy's sister again?"

the moment he went out of the office to look for the girl, his mother heard a rumor that he's looking for her...rumors sure spread fast in this world

So, what about the aftermath of the battle with his sister? Also is his harem based on the reincarnations of his previous world love interests? That's kinda interesting.

Aggregator gang
@Whysosalty that’s probably part of what the author wants, personally anyone younger then him is an immediate red flag for me, and you can’t even trust guys because who’s to say she won’t reincarnate as a dude?

Aggregator gang
@Koies let’s hope she becomes a girl, because if not the author will most definitely do some freaky gender magic stuff if she’s reborn as a guy

Users who are viewing this thread