Tensei Gotoki De Nigerareru To Demo, Niisan? - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.2

Can her sister hide her intention a bit more and be more cunning and deceitful?

I think her sister is nobody, but she can possess anyone? I think

I'm gonna be so mad if every character MC meets is gonna be involved in some way with his sister, if not actually being his sister.
Tall about really showing how yandere can work.

Dex-chan lover
@Hardcas

Depends on how time factors in to reincarnation, is it linear or can you be reincarnated at any point?

Don't know enough about the rules to say for certain who can and can't be the sister.

MOST-UNSETTLING.png

Double-page supporter
Hmm well the elf made a creepy face but doesn't necessarily mean she's the little sister at least I hope not but damn this dude is definitely in a nightmare gotta feel for him and who is the person with their tongue out on the last page is that her?

idk y but when I saw that face and the first two words I thought about senchou saying "I'm horny".

Fed-Kun's army
If she can't go to hell, MC should go to "hell" himself.

Or at least, try a second time. Because the first try clearly didn't work.

Im not sure but the elf is not the sister, or I suppose to say. The Yandere sister will come later in the academy arc. So rest assured, dont know for sure if this will follow the wn path.

Power Uploader
There's gotta be mind control or something going on. She has the ability to copy anyone's ability.. that seems to be a clue. She's an elf, so if MC is an elf, and is able to control other elves as an extension of herself at will..

Users who are viewing this thread