Tensei Gotoki De Nigerareru To Demo, Niisan? - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.2

@DeadintheWater yea ik, but i don't think something like that would happen ESPECIALLY rn. like why would the author tell that part? what significance is there? is that literally the only time we'll see that and not get an answer for it? i hate when things are shown without explainaition as to why it was shown. I dont doubt that something may have happened considering how fucked this story is, i mean shit im ready for the whole family to be massacred and not be surprised tbh. there just has to be a meaning for the panel of the mom and 2 men. Maybe she did something to get MC into the school? or she simply let the men into the office where the father is at. idk, but the way the MC said it makes me wonder, what for/why.

@ArcTicKronos Given how this manga has gone so far, I doubt it will be anything like a misunderstanding. It will be either she was cheating in the most obscene way, or is she is luring people to kill them. Or both. Probably both.

@ArcTicKronos Bro, I think you're just reading into this waaaay too much. Useless side events like that just to fill in panel space either for page count or to minimize dead air is pretty common.

Edit: I tried reading the LN since I was interested in it. And the scene with the mom actually went like this: The mom wasn't outside but was inside and Jack met them first when he opened the door. His mom shortly came after him from inside saying the 2 people were his guests. And It wasn't 2 men, it was a guy and his wife, as stated by the mom. Also the 2 people were described in detail so I guess they'll be important later on.

Let me guess, she can imitate 3 arts at once, and one of those hides the fact that she's actually 5 or 6 years old? 😅

Users who are viewing this thread