Tensei Gotoki De Nigerareru To Demo, Niisan?

Deadass read the novel,and I tell you.Thats some horrible shit.Not in a bad way.Its really horrifying.Anyway you make like it if you love the horror genre.I personally am a fan lol

OKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAyyyyyyy i did not expect why did he wanted to not meet his sister again. WWOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW. :(

Dex-chan lover
What an awful goddess. Why would you allow someone who’s pure evil to target their victim in the next life as well? She needs to be fired

I'm gonna believe in the novel readers and keep reading, hoping it doesn't become a isekai trash

Well, indeed, this is shit but I'm in anyway

Summary chapter 1.1 and 1.2 ( the only ones so far in English)

A guy dies by a truck (lmao cliche) and a goddess will get reincarnated, the guy discovers that the sister (that died with him) is also reincarnated somewhere in the world too, the boy cry and gets angry, the sister was a yandere and harmed, killed everyone he loved, even friends. The boy gets reincarnated as jack, a genius baby that already discovers magic and tagged as a genius, the parents of jack where lovely with the baby and also a trusted maid was there, one day after the 1st birthday of jack, the maid takes jack for a walk and starts humming for jack to get him into sleep, jack, before falling sleep, remembers that it was the same song the sister singed, and ended with : we finally meet after 15 years nii San . That's it lol

rules goddess places: oh you where a pretty good boi, so you get to keep your memories and you can be reincarnated
alos the ogddes: oh you litteraly killed the friend of your brohter, yeah you also get to keep your memories and be reincarnated.
Don't you love it when the worldbuilding CONTRADICTS ITSELF IN THE 1ST FUCKING CHAPTER

FUCK THIS PIECE OF SHIT

Fed-Kun's army
what kind of edgy shit is that, his backstory is so badly endled its bad even by isekai standard, what a waste of decent art, jesus fuck these authors need to stop these im14anditsdeep manga

Fuck this shit. I’m out. No way that I’m gonna keep reading about
a tier 10 incest yandere. Incest is what I don’t mind reading, but grossed-out, forced sex is what I don’t oblige.

Aggregator gang
Here is a spoiler for you guys. Things get EXTREMELY UGLY. Where you might get psychological issues if you keep reading this. You have been warned. The author must have mental issues by writing this lol
The MC, after suffering under his sister and managing to kill her after she killed everyone, becomes a Demon Lord in the latter chapters, out of his despair and frustration. He preserves the body of his true main romantic interest that was murdered by the sister, while searching, confining and exterminating virtually every other women in the world for the fear that the woman might be his reincarnated sister. There's elements of space-time f*ckery as well as the sister managed to learn time-space magic to get him in a time loop (though it was indicated that she did get him in more than one time loop and became her slave, only for things to reset again and for his sister to take another woman's form repeatable, thus mc wiping out all females in the world and the goddess breaking her head trying to fix the situation but cant due to the cheats she gave the sister.)

Dex-chan lover
Wait wait wait...WAIT. The Goddess said that he will be reincarnated BC HE WAS GOOD boi (debatable) , so why the flying f did she reincarnate the serial killer, torturer, psycho,rapist,mutilator sister as well? Makes no fucking sense

Users who are viewing this thread