Tensei Gotoki De Nigerareru To Demo, Niisan?

Dex-chan lover
Hm, let's see:
Ecchi, Action, Comedy, ok.
Isekai, Fantasy, Romance, kinda normal but okay.
Incest, Gore, Sexual Violence, good, v̸͈̗͚̬͙͓̤͉͍̺̺͋͊͆̽̀̊̋͌͛̉̚͝͝͠ẻ̶͖̼͚͖̮̻̼̗̯̩̈́͗̿̇͆̑͜ͅŗ̷̧̫̩̼̠̩͕͈͚̈́͑̓̎̃y̶̢̲͕͉̮͎̞̘͇͈̩̝͍̓͛̑͑̈́͗̎̈́̆͋͝ ̷̻̜̻̙̹̜̽͊͒g̷̨̼͔̎ö̸͎͈́͑̄̅̋̾̊̕͝͠o̶̡͍̮͊̄̇̃͂͑́̆̔̈́͘̕ͅd̴̨̢̖̹̫̤̤̆̈́̈́̾̓̆͊̒̈́̄͘͘͝.̵͓̣̣͚̬̩̼̳͖̞͉̠͉̘̑̇̆̈́́.

Just read some spoilers from the novelupdates side and from how the plot goes, the goddess in this series is far more stupid and incompetent than Aqua from Konosuba.

Fed-Kun's army
Just reading this synopsis makes me think this is the ultimate dumpster fire. At least this one seems so awful it'd be hilarious to read.

Power Uploader
>comedy tag
Yes.. totally... I have been laughing this whole chapter..

Also, how about adding ‘survival’ tag? Lmfao...

Damn I was hoping he would have to protect the maid but, it seems its going to be far worse than I'd imagined. My guess is the goddess told her the conditions the brother was going to revive in, she had time to put herself in a close position that the brother would be born into and eventually he was born.

Since WN seems to be finished, maybe someone can spoil the ending? Don't really feel like this would be a good read, if it's gonna be a dumpster fire from start to finish, w/o a proper resolution.

Group Leader
I'm curious, can anyone who's read the novel spoil what kind of character the sister is?

Contributor
@Dazdigo to spoil further
she's not a goddess. she's a demon the sister made a contract with which is why they were able to reincarnate together and how she remained uncaught in her previous life.

Dex-chan lover
dropped . ill wait till its confirmed she's truly dead , killed by mc in future

i love incest genre ....but................... holy hell ... even ebola or corona more cuter than her

Users who are viewing this thread