Tensei Gotoki De Nigerareru To Demo, Niisan?

I wish I had someone who cared about me this much. I don't care if we're not biologically related I just want a yandere. It would be nice to hug someone who you know will kill for you.

Fed-Kun's army
seriously needs to drop the comedy tag and add the horror tag.

@saintly1337 why would you buy multiple cheapo swords... a single quality one is a way better investment. bet those amazon wallhanger katanas would fall apart after one or two hits on anything more solid than paper.

Group Leader
@Dr_siegbert_dirk
i am very sad that you think that i would dare buy those cheap ripp-offs on amazon ):
in total i have three katana. my first one wasn‘t really a big deal, it did ‘‘only‘‘ cost about 200€. it is more like a souvenir from hamburg.
the second one was a bit more expensive: 350€. afterwards, i say that it was some kind of mistake, because i needed the money for other things problably more than for another katana, but i still bought it and i don‘t regret it either.
for the third one i collected money for some time to afford it. 300€ this time (well, it‘s already almost two years old now).
it is maybe too much to see your accusation of having those cheap trash-pieces hanging in my room as an personal insult, but i am definitly very disapointed since i am a man of culture so as you are and would never think of a real man of culture having these poorly produced cancer-iron-blades hanging in his or her room.

YO HOLY SHIT DUDE DID SHE JUST BROKE THE 4TH WALL LIKE ITS FUCKING NOTHING?!

Users who are viewing this thread