Tensei Gotoki De Nigerareru To Demo, Niisan?

I hope to see this is more “mind game- battle” orientated like in jojo (i know there are other mind battle stuff but his is the most obvious example i can think of) instead of just pure overwhelming power like in most generic isekais

Edit: Wait a fuckin minute. I just read through some of the web novel and realized: The Spirits are based off the 72 Pillars of Solomon.

I came here looking for trash but it actually turned out pretty intense props for making a yandere seem like a genuine threat and not just a weird kink interested to see how this turns out. Id give this an 8 obviously dont read this if youre soft duh.

you-fucking-did-it.jpg

I just need someone to explain to me why she was reincarnated. That is the biggest hole in this story and it just bugs me to no end. If someone can tell me in a spoiler tag then I would be very appreciative.

Dont waste your time with this trash " manga " , the author just wanted to make his fantasies real and even this he couldnt do properly. 3/10 and im being generous here

damn 10/10 for me for those who saying this manga is too much fuck off and go read shojo if u cant handle the art

Users who are viewing this thread