Tensei Gotoki De Nigerareru To Demo, Niisan?

I like how not even two chapters in we get bombarded with exposition about how the combat works in the new world only for it to be dumped in the next chapter.

@Russic963

There’s a saying that goes “One mans trash is another mans treasure.” This series is obviously bad but to me it’s one of those train wreck shitty movies that you can’t help but enjoy. Oh it’s definitely edgy yandere trash but it’s the kind of trash that I can get behind.

@saintly1337 okay, friendo. i know you are dignified and cultured, my well meant advice still stands though. if you had one sword from a higher shelf (within budget), that would serve you better than three separate swords of a lower shelf. It's not as if you happened to have three arms. A higher quality sword - regardless whether japanese or western - will have better fit and finish, better materials, such a blade can even withstand severe abuse without having the guard begin to rattle right away.

Well, if you just want to put katanas all over your room as decoration and not actually use them, i guess it wouldn't make a difference. In that case feel free to ignore all my previous ramblings.

Everything in this is so intense i really like it. I could do without the baby boinking stuff though. Ty tlers for your work also.

Fed-Kun's army
@Russic963 So the author wanted to be tortured, mentally and physically, for 5 years, die, and then reincarnate only to experience that trauma again in a new world? Please shut your mouth because the air you breathe could be better used to burn coal.

the Novel is ,very interesting , he basically kills every girl in fear that his nee Chan reincarnates into one of the girls and then it is revealed that the nee Chan put him in a time loop

@braveheartedhero the nee , kills herself as soon as her brother dies,and by a
twist of fate her yandere love let's her twist time and space to reincarnate into same timeline and world as her brother, it's a very twisted novel with some very nice twists see spoilers in novel updates or bakaupdates , it's a good read

i read the title and was like mhh could be interesting i saw the pp thought it was a bit mehh cause the characters look 0815 i saw the tags and thought mhh lets at least give it a try xD

the goddess explained the rules with reincarnation etc so how the fuck the the sister get the same stuff her brother has

Oh this is a new kind of MC in an iseaki manga that got laid multiple times before he got reincarnated.

Users who are viewing this thread