Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life ~Daini no Shokugyou wo Ete, Sekai Saikyou ni Narimashita~ - Vol. 19 Ch. 55.3

Dex-chan lover
For once I wish the teacher just recognized that he had an unskilled but very fast and strong student and just worked from there. But let us see if the MC actually gets to learn something.

Dex-chan lover
His stance might look weird, but as a Genshin player, it reminds me of Diluc stance in his cover art (used to wind up his burst aka ultimate move).

That coupled with the way Yuuji cut down all those trees in one stroke in ch 12, his stance shouldn't be considered too unorthodox, if magic swordsmanship is a thing in this isekai, because who's to say your opponent can't slash beyond the range of his physical weapon?

Dex-chan lover
For once I wish the teacher just recognized that he had an unskilled but very fast and strong student and just worked from there. But let us see if the MC actually gets to learn something.
Impossible, the reason why the ultimate martial art lets him attack in any way is because it compensates for everything. This is why when he did body strengthening, his arm moved on its own. Same for when he dodged the attack.

End of the day, giving opponents openings to attack then use those as a trap is also a form of technique. So the MC being underestimated on his first strike is in itself a skilled move.

Dex-chan lover
This story is pure every isekai anime trope ever.

The art is great, but the story….
No, it's not the story that's the problem.... it's the trope. Like, why are authors so ashamed of OP MCs??? Why do they have to make their MCs so unnaturally stupid that they never realize that they are over powered beasts???

Like, he defeated a being that could destroy continents and STILL looks down on himself....

Maybe it's for the readers who feel worthless and wish that they were just dumb and that they are actually doing more amazing than they think or something???

Users who are viewing this thread