Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life: Daini no Shokugyou o Ete, Sekai Saikyou ni Narimashita - Vol. 24 Ch. 71.1 - A Battle Between the Sages

Dex-chan lover
Ain't no way someone named "Madera" is a mastermind behind a secret group and able to use resurrection spell lmao. I think it's the headmaster of the school.

I think Yuuji forgets that Reol died due to having contracts with multiple high costing monster, her mana regen can't keep up and causing her death.

Now that there isn't any monster on her side, Reol is probably on par with him without the MP goes to negative/sacrifice HP ability.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter :glee:
Ujzxnrz.gif

Dex-chan lover
Ain't no way someone named "Madera" is a mastermind behind a secret group and able to use resurrection spell lmao. I think it's the headmaster of the school.

I think Yuuji forgets that Reol died due to having contracts with multiple high costing monster, her mana regen can't keep up and causing her death.

Now that there isn't any monster on her side, Reol is probably on par with him without the MP goes to negative/sacrifice HP ability.
you just saw that yuuji was holding back and still winning, and the hp sac thing is not special for yuuji but sages
but with the dumb op spells author pulls out of I dont knok where I doubt there is any meaning in thinking about their power levels

Dex-chan lover
you just saw that yuuji was holding back and still winning, and the hp sac thing is not special for yuuji but sages
but with the dumb op spells author pulls out of I dont knok where I doubt there is any meaning in thinking about their power levels
That's kinda my issue with this, 'I want you two to fight to see who's stronger'.... when yuji has literally proved he's stronger at every singe chance. The only way reliol beats him is the mysterious guy helping her, which in itself is dumb.

Dex-chan lover
That’s some bullshit magic that can recover mp, even a full recovery for such high values. infinite mp here we go?
I assume it's not something Yuuji can use, or even something this mysterious Madera can use under normal conditions.
Healing HP with MP is one thing, but as you say, restoring Yuuji's MP with a low and fixed amount of MP is absurd. I am assuming that the MP needed for this is coming from the frozen people who are being drained.
Still, this guy is something else with the spell knowledge he has and the fact he's actually figured out who Yuuji is (is this even a human or some sort of magic beast?), though I wonder what plans he's got for resurrecting a hero he can control or finding an even more powerful hero he can't control. I'm very curious to see what happens when they find him.

Dex-chan lover
Alright, he clearly has some kind of ulterior motive. He went through this crazy multi-step plan of absorbing magic to create a Dragon to then turn it to smoke and then use that smoke to resurrect a sage from ages past, then control her using a magic circle etched onto her soul. There's probably some kind of reaction he needs to happen kinda like how Bobbity revived Buu in DBZ

Users who are viewing this thread