Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life ~Daini no Shokugyou wo Ete, Sekai Saikyou ni Narimashita~ - Ch. 60.2

Dex-chan lover
"I feel like I'm doing this in a roundabout way."

you-dont-say-nicholas-cage.gif

Dex-chan lover
I like how the best one got shittier treatment, for the sake of balance, do they not consider civil war in the kitchen? Because I would.

Dex-chan lover
mhm. It IS weight added onto their bodies, for sure, but it's actually lighter than modern firefighter's kit, and while they're fit and buff, they aren't some ubermensch supermen; just regular guys who keep themselves in shape.
A little excess for strengthening in their case can only help, is probably what the instructor is thinking. Apart from the armor, there's also the Kngiht's weapons. Sword, shield, lance, what have you...whatever they're assigned. They're training them to be able to make their way as footmen from the sound of things, so they'll also be bringing their survival kits along with them. The totaal amount of weight will certainly go past the weight of just their armors.

Dex-chan lover
A lot of people are talking about whether the instructor is right or wrong. He's both.

It doesn't matter if you are a knight, adventurer or soldier, you need to be able carry your weight in equipment while marching or running to your destination. Sometimes, you might even need to swim or climb a cliff while carrying all of it.

That said, one does not just have everyone carry the full ensemble on the first day or even the first week. Let alone add on more weight in the middle of it. The first step is always physical conditioning. To get a person used to the weight and the feeling of carrying such a big load. That they did not do that is definitely the main reason why there's a high dropout rate.

Oh wow, this is actually really well thought out. I legit wasn't thinking about this training much but their explanation helped XD Also love how they differentiated the treatment from the top from the rest, it def speaks for themselves.

Dex-chan lover
what's wrong? never eat a stir fry stone?
it's an exquisite chinese cooking

Dex-chan lover
I feel so bad for the one guy that quit halfway. Bro had to do the same distance to get back to the start as he would've gone just sticking it out.

Dex-chan lover
I really hate when they do this to you.. I've experienced the same shit before.. good thing I had a bit of survival knowledge and qualified field medic with a decent group.. that camp exercise suck ass.. >.>

Users who are viewing this thread