Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life ~Daini no Shokugyou wo Ete, Sekai Saikyou ni Narimashita~ - Ch. 63.1 - The Ingredients had to be Cooked

Dex-chan lover
Tbf, had he been tested with camping, I’d reckon this would have panned out the same as when Yuuji did his exam very very early on.

Dex-chan lover
How will Yuuji subvert expectations this time... maybe the teachers will release all the monsters they captured in the first forest, but Yuuji's slimes haven't had enough food so spread out and they chow down on the monsters, leaving none left to attack the other groups, thus ruining the exercise the teachers thought they had planned out perfectly. Sasuga Yuuji.

Dex-chan lover
I mean.. it makes sense. I actually wanted this outcome. Seems overkill putting someone so overwhelmingly OP at scouting into a group. Still can't wait to see how this solo run will go nonetheless.

Dex-chan lover
Would be hilarious if the teacher added, "Also with your slimes you could easily set a watch constantly for any danger. In fact lots of smaller dangers could just be handled by your familiars."

Then a pause... and a 'wait you know' moment.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the update! This has a surprising number of pages despite only being an x.1 chapter. I'm usually against partial chapters, but in this case if they're gonna be decently long then that's fine. I wish all partial chapters were about this long. Hell, for some series, even full chapters dye only 10-15 pages.

Dex-chan lover
if they acknowledge that he's to powerful to learn anything from them and that the other students won't learn with him around why did they even bring him? why is he even a student? just give him a library card and be done with it.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the update! This has a surprising number of pages despite only being an x.1 chapter. I'm usually against partial chapters, but in this case if they're gonna be decently long then that's fine. I wish all partial chapters were about this long. Hell, for some series, even full chapters dye only 10-15 pages.
this series has a reputation for long chapters since the beginning

Dex-chan lover
He really should have just said it from the beginning xD what was the reason for pretending not to know what is going on the first time they talked to him about it.
Also really happy they gave him his own group for lookout duty since he would only hamper his groups growth, an excuse I wish he would use more.

Users who are viewing this thread