Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life ~Daini no Shokugyou wo Ete, Sekai Saikyou ni Narimashita~ - Ch. 63.1 - The Ingredients had to be Cooked

Dex-chan lover
if they acknowledge that he's to powerful to learn anything from them and that the other students won't learn with him around why did they even bring him? why is he even a student? just give him a library card and be done with it.
So the student know how real adventurer work like? Real though but not normal adventurer :kek:

Dex-chan lover
The way Teaf shows off the surprise amazing cooking.

Salt Bae Sprinkling Salt

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I saw that coming cause it would make training pointless
For a second I expected the teacher to say "No, you're going to be the one assaulting other camps.".
They wouldnt do that. B rank scout would mean not only are you good at sensing and tracking but also hiding your presence. They would all fail

Dex-chan lover
Why the hell the MC dont know how to cook, if in the entire 63 chapters of the Manga he is always alone or when he is outside a town he is always alone, if he dont like company he needs to know how to cook to survive alone

I actually kinda enjoy this academy arc, very low pressure with the vibe of "heck why not". Not sure if the characters are going to be recurring in future arcs tho

Dex-chan lover
For a second I expected the teacher to say "No, you're going to be the one assaulting other camps.".

Yeah I saw that coming cause it would make training pointless

They wouldnt do that. B rank scout would mean not only are you good at sensing and tracking but also hiding your presence. They would all fail
It would be a Kobayashi Maru test then. In case you didn't know. In startrek , the Kobayashi Maru is a unwinnable test where the entire purpose is to test the cadet's character in a no win scenario.

if they acknowledge that he's to powerful to learn anything from them and that the other students won't learn with him around why did they even bring him? why is he even a student? just give him a library card and be done with it.
I think its still to have a student provide insight of how things could be/should be done as a reflection, or have a model student that ppl can try to strive for.

Dex-chan lover
Why the hell the MC dont know how to cook, if in the entire 63 chapters of the Manga he is always alone or when he is outside a town he is always alone, if he dont like company he needs to know how to cook to survive alone
He did roast meat over a fire before, but that's not quite "cooking" just yet. Iirc, most of the meat was eaten by the slimes anyway

Double-page supporter
Yeah, whoever silly enuf to challenge bro will prolly ended up being bound by the slimy threads far away from bro camp

Dex-chan lover
he's about to have the entire teaching staff and a hired group of mercenaries assault him
Probably along with the blue moon of salvation and the lab. And he will capture them, dismantle one of their devices, and turn them in the next day thinking it was just extra staff and part of the curriculum. "This was actually pretty close to a real adventure. How did you guys copy the blue moon of salvation so well?"

It's because he is lacking in non practical areas, namely history and religion and also probably etiquette/politics.

Users who are viewing this thread