Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life ~Daini no Shokugyou wo Ete, Sekai Saikyou ni Narimashita~ - Ch. 63.2

Dex-chan lover
lmaooo its super funny but there needs to be a believable reason why he cant control his skills right... dont think it has been mentioned yet
I think (but I'm not 100% sure) it's been mentioned that the Ultimate Martial Arts skill essentially wired itself into his muscle memory, which is something you train so you don't need conscious control.

A real fight with weapons rarely lasts more than 5 seconds and are often only a single exchange of strikes lasting maybe 2 seconds, so the time it takes for the brain to go "okay, I'm going to make a downward diagonal slash; if they block, I'll follow up with a wind into a stab; if they deflect, I'll come back with a rising cut from under their guard" to the muscles actually putting that into practice is a small eternity.

If you can more or less cut the brain out of the equation and let the body do its thing, your responses become much faster.

In Yuuji's case, he has the muscle memory without the training, so his body basically acts on its own as soon as he picks up anything that could be vaguely construed as a weapon.

Dex-chan lover
Wonder how many he's going to take out with that skill. 😮

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for continuing to read Tensei Kenja no Isekai Raifuu. Please also look forward to our spin-off "Garde-sensei no Isekai Raifuu". 💀

I also wonder if Yuuji was a baseball player in his previous life. His natural swordfighting stance with Ultimate Martial Arts is a batter's stance, and even this rock throw was like a pitcher's fastball.

Japan is pretty big into baseball so even if he's not a player there's a good chance he's had some exposure to baseball in some form.

Then is an A/S rank scout someone with 24/7 government-tier orbital surveillance, precognition, and data analysis?

Clearly he's so good at 'stealth' that they can only detect him as B rank.

Dex-chan lover
Then is an A/S rank scout someone with 24/7 government-tier orbital surveillance, precognition, and data analysis?
The B Rank Scout is something the Guild classed him as, with him hiding most of his capabilities, more or less on purpose ( as things go in this manga..)

That is a while ago, and we all know our MC is way more capable than that.
And one of the results of this little accident may be that his ranking * as a scout* will be re-evaluated to be a "tad" higher than B, simply because even a B-level would not have been able to detect the teachers at that distance, nor would a B-level have such a combat capability.

So the Academy will no doubt try to force a re-evaluation to a higher rank, even if it's unprecedented. He's simply that far out of the norm as-is.
Not only because as an Academy they just simply can't let such a "mis-evaluation" stand, but because it will cause another set of Humorous Headaches for our "I don't want to stand out" MC...

Dex-chan lover
Thet treat him like a raid boss.
Yuuji's AI is so broken that he already in fighting stance when the party is outside his area.

Leaving the number 2 kid aside, i am more focus on the eye patch girl. She wouldn't be a red herring now could she?

Dex-chan lover
lmaooo its super funny but there needs to be a believable reason why he cant control his skills right... dont think it has been mentioned yet
I don't think one could "turn off" passive skill in this manga. Even if one could, given his misunderstanding of the system (in the first few chapters he used the "weakest" sounding spell and you know the result) he won't be discovering the technique anytime soon.

Dex-chan lover
Yikes. The instructors made the right choice bringing the heavy defense gears.
Someone could have died for real.

Users who are viewing this thread