Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life ~Daini no Shokugyou wo Ete, Sekai Saikyou ni Narimashita~ - Ch. 64.2

Dex-chan lover
Since there is only 1 calamity dragon left I doubt. A powerful monster maybe, but not a calmity dragon
Good point! I was thinking there were four because we have red-blue there’s gonna be white-black, but there’s only black left.

Dex-chan lover
hopefully it's another legendary monster, it's been quite a while since yuuji last actual fight where he reform the landscape.

Still, glad to see this absurd manga still being translated.. are we already caught up with the raw or nah?

Dex-chan lover
Yuuji enrolled under the Swordsman test, so he's considered a Swordsman.
Him being able to use magic at the same time is already considered an outlier and part of the reason why he's "so strong" lmao.

The school doesn't know he's actually a Summoner who can use magic via his summons.
Nor that he has Ultimate Martial Arts which just carries him through physical combat. :dogkek:
Damn, there's so much to comment on. I don't even know where to start.
  • Of course there's a Z course and Yuuji gets it, to nobody's surprise
  • Swordsman to the front and magicians to the back? Classic arrangement. So Yuuji should be at the back. Wait, why's he in the front?
  • Even the teacher is surprised at the low density of monsters? Guess that's not the teachers' doing then.
  • If not in combat, how else would someone try out new ways to fight?
  • I'm gonna guess Marie somehow read Yuuji's body language and got the unconcious hint that there's a monster up ahead.

Dex-chan lover
  • Swordsman to the front and magicians to the back? Classic arrangement. So Yuuji should be at the back. Wait, why's he in the front?
Because he is a scout and in the academy as a swordsman not a mage, so he gets the middle of the formation to defend the back line if needed.

Dex-chan lover
Teaf manage to pull off a move from [Ultimate Martial Arts] by observing and copying it, that's amazing actually.. :meguupog:

Dex-chan lover
She more likely noticed Yuuji fidgeting, thinking he noticed something.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter :glee: :meguu:
Ujzxnrz.gif

Dex-chan lover
She checked the changes in behavior of the local fauna to understand if there was a monster nearby, nothing wrong in that. It just happened that the best specimen to check for this was Yuuji...

Dex-chan lover
Swordsmen in front, mages in back only works if you can be sure the enemies will be coming from the front, but that's not the case here is it?

Users who are viewing this thread