Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life ~Daini no Shokugyou wo Ete, Sekai Saikyou ni Narimashita~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Heading Towards Town

Dex-chan lover
Dropped. When he said "It's unusually realistic" I got kinda pissed off because the very next panels showed very unrealistic swords and armor. Screw that. Also the MC is an OP idiot. No tension at all and he's just no fun to read about.

Dex-chan lover
minus mp

feel a bit dizzy for some secs

then keep walking to town like there's nothing wrong

in the end mp still not recovered

still want to take tomorrow exam

u wot m8

well im still curious how this turn out so wont drop this soon

Dex-chan lover
MC is using chosen one game character logic to determine what regular people should be capable of. Just because your always a badass of legend in games does not mean everyone in this world should be.

Group Leader
So what's the ratio between HP -> MP? Like 1 HP = 20,000 MP or something?

Fed-Kun's army
@Askorti - Gaming was my hobby, until I worked for AT&T for ten years. Now I have to force myself to play games. Wage slavery shaves off your will to live in exchange for just barely enough money to keep out of the rain, and to keep from starving to death. When you make just enough to continue working, that's slavery.

Group Leader
@ShionVaynex
Nope, not a mobile gamer:
z3.png
That's clearly a PS4. The guy is just dumb as shit. The guy shoots a laser that annihilates half a mountain plus a dragon, and he think that's a normal spell...
No wonder he gets exploited by a black company. It was either that or working in a fast food chain flipping burgers for life, seeing how moronic and gullible he is.

I'm wondering if his attitude will change a bit when he realises that he isn't in a dream (in like 40 chapters, seeing how stupid he is)

???? LOVE it so much, thanks for the chapter keep up the great work .. EYE PATCH FOR THE WIN

Group Leader
There is a limit to denseness, and this mc is no fun when he's that clueless -_-

Seems like burnout from overworking has made him listless and apathetic. Hopefully he starts coming to his senses soon.

Users who are viewing this thread