Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life ~Daini no Shokugyou wo Ete, Sekai Saikyou ni Narimashita~ - Vol. 19 Ch. 57.2

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

I'm going to whine about the manga tho...

In Ch 1. he instantly reads a couple of bookcases full of ridiculously advanced magic books using the shared senses with the slimes. Why didn't he just do the same thing as soon as they handed him the books to study?

Supporter

In Ch 1. he instantly reads a couple of bookcases full of ridiculously advanced magic books using the shared senses with the slimes. Why didn't he just do the same thing as soon as they handed him the books to study?
I do believe he learned all that magic from the slimes reading the books, not himself. And I even think at some point they mentioned how he learned Hellfire of Destruction without actually knowing anything about the spell, because he didn't read it.

Dex-chan lover

I don't think it worked that way, the slimes read all the books in the Hermit's hut, but it was like reading skill books in games, he got the spells and abilities not the knowledge contained with them. So that's why he takes documents instead of getting the slimes to scan them, the slimes can't actually read.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, for a moment, I thought Teaf was a girl.

My name is Teaf

Dex-chan lover
heh, this reminds me of when I was in college. I was older than most of the students and worked full time. Most of my classes had the typical mix of entitled kids, sheltered kids, aimless kids, and the ones I knew would be able to do actual work.

Some of the students cared about placement and grades, actually a lot of them. It sometimes ruffled a few feathers when I didn't care about the typical student concerns and said as much. When we graduated very few were able to negotiate pay on their first field-related jobs and I was thankfully one of them. A decade of relevant work experience does that.

The two most useful things a student can learn is
  1. Most of the world doesn't care about you in particular, they care whether you're useful to them. Find someone that cares about both? Don't leave them.
  2. Good connections can get your foot in the door when you're looking. Demonstrable skill gets people to look for you.
edit-
Crap, I'm being old again. Everything ends up being an informative story from my past.

heh, this reminds me of when I was in college. I was older than most of the students and worked full time. Most of my classes had the typical mix of entitled kids, sheltered kids, aimless kids, and the ones I knew would be able to do actual work.

Some of the students cared about placement and grades, actually a lot of them. It sometimes ruffled a few feathers when I didn't care about the typical student concerns and said as much. When we graduated very few were able to negotiate pay on their first field-related jobs and I was thankfully one of them. A decade of relevant work experience does that.

The two most useful things a student can learn is
  1. Most of the world doesn't care about you in particular, they care whether you're useful to them. Find someone that cares about both? Don't leave them.
  2. Good connections can get your foot in the door when you're looking. Demonstrable skill gets people to look for you.
edit-
Crap, I'm being old again. Everything ends up being an informative story from my past.
Thanks dude, I needed those informations.

Dex-chan lover
This artist clearly has a bunch of face templates made, then fill them into various panels, how is this allowed by the publisher?

Users who are viewing this thread