Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life ~Daini no Shokugyou wo Ete, Sekai Saikyou ni Narimashita~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 4 - I Tried to Become an Adventurer

I love the no fucks given face! It adds to the im OP, but who gives a shit (everyone else around him thats who) lol great manga thus far.

Aggregator gang
@VanJosh This is only similar to One Punch Man on the surface. There is absolutely none of the depth that makes Saitama interesting.

Saitama worked his heart out to become a hero, and accidentally found himself bored because if it. He overshot his goal and has no way of ever getting a hard fight, which is all he wants in life.

Meanwhile, this dude has no goal or aspiration and has no personality for no good reason. Being OP is not what makes OPM. The consequences of being OP is what does.

Contributor
The facial expressions in this manga are simply hilarious. Even the wolf had a funny expression when caught.

Aggregator gang
NANI DA FUCK!!
Thought that was a demon or succubus. Oh well, bishoujo get!!

@aldes
Isis is the name of the Priestess looking girl, If I remember correctly she joins him in a journey dunno' memory a lil' hazy with the LN

Double-page supporter
Does the author not know what a dryad looks like ? Does he think they have horns like those ?

Anyway I am done with this manga., I giving it a fail grade.

Dex-chan lover
@Velsy There's an entire series of tropes about how authors can kind of do whatever they want with established names of things in their own settings seeing as they are the writer and it's their story. Some prominent examples being Our Vampires Are Different and Our Werewolves Are Different.

This "Dryad" looks like a demon, so maybe there's a subspecies of demons called dryads here (pretty sure one of the big wig demons in a series about a certain captured princess was a dryad, probably because what is and isn't a "demon" is always up to humans and we're kind of judgey). Could also just be a plain old demon with plant powers, so someone gave her that name in reference to the usual dryads.

Dex-chan lover
I know why the first thing that happened to him was to tame a slime, his brain capacity and theirs are exactly the same

There is a lot of isekai manga, and this one looks awful for me, yet I am still enjoying it..😓

Dex-chan lover
wait, in the first or 2nd chapter, didn't his MP go negative, and he said everytime he used more magic while his MP is negative, he loses health? yet he kept using magic. did his MP go back to normal after he went to sleep? but during the exam, he said his MP was negative and was wondering if that would affect the magic detection crystal.

Users who are viewing this thread