Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life ~Daini no Shokugyou wo Ete, Sekai Saikyou ni Narimashita~ - Vol. 23 Ch. 69.2

Dex-chan lover
thank you

edit: so yuuji's common sense is even confusing to legendary tamer sage's who have come back in spirit form...

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
FUCKING TROLLEY PROBLEM! I swear this is the eighth time TODAY it’s come up for me. I can’t believe I encountered it here as well. TT_TT
You see enough of anything and you realize that people in similar industries follow the same patterns, like when you notice all the news channels covering the same stories in the same way, or all the reaction channels reacting to the same two classic movies within a couple days.

Aggregator gang
she just possesed why she must doing suicide X( ouw noo that innocent people if want die just go out that body used her power for kill her self

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, at least you can't fault her for wanting to save everyone. As that kid she is possessing is probably gone for good given how she is occupying his body.

Also the MC is absolutely no longer human otherwise how is he able to abuse magic without instantly dying or at least getting weaker and die after one too many abuses. He already has over a thousand slims tamed which should have shattered his soul or something at this point. Add to it the stress of abusing magic. He is dead man walking. Would explain his lack of emotions if he is not a human! :dogkek:

Double-page supporter
"Did you stopped being a Human ?" is the key question ever since this manga begans....
anyway, MC stubbornness shall prevail...she can spam block only until she fell unconscious unlike MC that can spam heal to the point of his HP went bellow 0 :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
CMIIW, but it's Anti Magic Barrier, so he can just walk in and cast the healing spell again at point blank range, right? With a bear hug for good measure.

Dex-chan lover
You see enough of anything and you realize that people in similar industries follow the same patterns, like when you notice all the news channels covering the same stories in the same way, or all the reaction channels reacting to the same two classic movies within a couple days.
That just fuels my paranoia that we're in a matrix like simulation.

Another example being when someone in a video repeats the exact same sentence/phrase in the exact same way a few minutes after the fact.

Dex-chan lover
Oh man, you should see the anime version. The MC is practically brimming with emotion in the manga compared to the anime.
Is he really? I remember watching the first episode and thinking the MC was too expressive.

Dex-chan lover
Previous chapters didn't hint that the dragon experiment was going to lead to this outcome, so if the "lab" didn't expect this to happen, then is this mysterious person manipulating the "lab" or just piggybacking off of everything? But then wouldn't he have needed to predict and observe that mc would interfere with the lab during a school field trip?

Dex-chan lover
Is he really? I remember watching the first episode and thinking the MC was too expressive.
Yeah honestly it's why I didn't watch the entire anime, I felt the MC had too much facial expression and it ruined the vibe. I want this story hilarious with a deadpan face, literally call this manga 'Deadpan Slime Tamer'.

Users who are viewing this thread