Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life ~Daini no Shokugyou wo Ete, Sekai Saikyou ni Narimashita~ - Vol. 7 Ch. 21 - It seems like I became an assassination targe…

Why wouldnt he tame the tiger?
I suddenly realized he's missed a lot of opportunities.

page 63
コロス korosu (i'll)kill
ニク niku meat
ニンゲン ningen human
タベル taberu eat or I'll eat human since it's in the same bouble with ningen

I hate when they show the Wolf with the slimes, I don't know, it looks like it has huge ticks

Dex-chan lover
@Mathiason only tamers have been shown to tame, and they also have to give up all other types of skills to do so. So non-MC tamers don't have magic or other combat skills, and even the tamer skills MC uses are lost arts he picked up in the sage shack he found. So maybe there are tamers with powerful mounts, but they would also just be the transportation method for some high ranking party, or part of the government, if they weren't just assassinated by the Blue Moon.

Dex-chan lover
@forecast Unlike an ant colony though, he could pick them off and get the information needed, so he wouldn't wander around aimlessly, at least not in the city, as far as the organization is concerned. On high levels, they also tend to leave records behind about activites, so that's enough to get authorities off his back even if he goes up against the higher ups. Instead of dealing with the problem, he just rans away, which inevitably will lead to newer and newer problems with them.

@Vincentius He could set up slimes or other monsters as guard. Hence the OP thing and the illogical plot behind this.

Dex-chan lover
@jasta85 you know that moment when you want to catch a pokemon but you accidentally killed it?

yeah, probably like that? that, and the fact that MC doesn't know that tiger's value at the time

Dex-chan lover
inb4 it looks like a big chicken, and is a scared wimp like humble wolf

Dex-chan lover
the Tiger is fat 😅
but Tigar is muscular 😂
whatever they are, Tigrex is the most powerful of em all 🤣

Group Leader
@jasta85 @Wolvenworks Plus the Tigar wasn't going to submit to the MC even after getting the shit kicked out of it due to the rage and hunger. It was all or nothing for both sides of that fight.

Dex-chan lover
Everyones scared of the flying chicken so yuuji can't tame it :c

Double-page supporter
"superpowered man decides to not cross the bridge, instead they jump to the valley because the bridge is broken"

anyway, let's just say that Yuuji's emotions and expressions are represented by the proud wolf XD

Users who are viewing this thread