Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life ~Daini no Shokugyou wo Ete, Sekai Saikyou ni Narimashita~ - Vol. 7 Ch. 21 - It seems like I became an assassination targe…

Aggregator gang
what a waste, i thought he was gonna tame the tiger, he was superior to the wolf in every way and he had it controlled with the ice attack.

Aggregator gang
Uhh aint 2000 kilos at 1000 (moneys) be 2 mill of said currency??

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, this is now kinda stupid. "I won't be assasinated yet." Dude is OP as fuck, and he afraids of some measly guys killing him? Come on. He could've picked them off easily. Also it's only now that he thinks that maybe he should tame stronger monsters? Kind of a late realization.

Dex-chan lover
@Istvan90623 Dude is OP as fuck, and he afraids of some measly guys killing him?
Unless he has (and knows he has) skills that can completely negate poison or prevent himself from being stabbed in his sleep, it's a pretty reasonable fear for just about anyone, I'd think; as far as we know, he's as mortal as the rest of us, just hilariously OP in a straight up fight... Which is something basically any smart assassin would do their damnedest to avoid.

Dex-chan lover
which chap of the novel is this? tigertranslations is translating it and i like jack of all trades. I'd like to try reading this

Aggregator gang
@Magaso i mean i assumed but i have never heard of a 65% bulk discount lol fantasy worlds ... Damn lol

Dex-chan lover
That bird on the cover is making me suspicious if this cockatrice is actually just going to be a large pigeon-like bird.

Dex-chan lover
@Istvan90623
The assassins aren't really a problem for him. He already wiped out a group of them before. The problem is that he doesn't know how big the organization is.
If he kills every assassin that is sent after him then it would just highlight his threat level on the organization. It's annoying and if they have pull in the government then it's double annoying.
Rather than deal with that, he wants to be labeled as someone with no-threat to the organization, so they leave him alone.
If he deals with them and some members have official positions, then he would likely need to do some political stunt to take them down. His solution is to keep his head down for a few days or weeks rather than spend years wiping them.

Think of it this way, you don't know where the colony is but ants keep appearing on your countertop. The solution is to clean the countertop rather than find and destroy the colony.

Dex-chan lover
Why would someone have the absurd amount of 2000kg of meat that only monsters like. Doesn't really seem like a smart business move.

@Jarkko 2000kg, sounds like 2 monsters worth of meat if they are big enough, an elephant is 2000-6000kg including the organs and bones. So 2000kg seems like very littles if you think about how big most of the monsters in that world is.

Dex-chan lover
With his luck it won't be a cockatrice but one only resembling one ...a super powerful type of sorts...

Users who are viewing this thread