Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life ~Daini no Shokugyou wo Ete, Sekai Saikyou ni Narimashita~ - Vol. 7 Ch. 21 - It seems like I became an assassination targe…

Dex-chan lover
If he wants to stop getting targeted for assassination, then he should settle down in a town and use his slimes to clean toilets, and open a slime laundromat.

Hmm an F ranked adventurer a slime and a cockatrice. Sounds familiar..... Well I guess he will tame it unlike Lime who just took it's form.

Dex-chan lover
Them: "Taming that monster will bring panic and pain to the city! It's simply just too powerful!
MC: "So you're saying...there's a chance?"

Dex-chan lover
What? Aren’t cockatrice literally giant mutant roosters that petrify? They aren’t really known for being masters of the sky. Well, as long as it has a personality like the others monsters (the highlight of this story) then this should be good.

Dex-chan lover
Did I just see Kratos and DA BOY on pag. 56? XD
I'm guessing the proud wolf looking grim and the other angry wolf after the meatfest on the teaser was due to the meat being of another wolf species?

@Sep10trion yeah, shouldn't be able to fly, but it’s not the first time I see something using Cockatrice for a creature akin to a Griffin.

Dex-chan lover
@Sep10trion all mythical creatures are a subject to the universe that it made. Cockatrice also known as a dragon-like creature with a chicken head. In the witcher for example, it’s a fierce beast in the sky. It’s pretty normal for them to rule the sky where they live.

Dex-chan lover
On Ordalion:
cover1.jpg

Finally, it’s about time he tames a proper monster. I swear if it turns out that the monster is another coward or pervert or has some other stupid personality trait, I’ll be pissed

Dex-chan lover
@Aichan: Its hard to say what she is wearing.
In one panel it looks like she is wearing one-piece body-tight suit which has like a hotpants like form for the bottom.
But in another panel it looks like her one-piece dress which has a micro pencil skirt bottom.

Dex-chan lover
It being D-rank made sense cause you had a hard time with it??? Does he still not get that he's OP??? Isn't this too stupid???

@Rayodino It's not that the Proud Wolf is a coward, it's that the MC is too broken that he lost all his courage.

Thanks for the chapter!
Isn't Megia a blond? Cover pic shows her with blond hair but b&w pics shows hair greyed instead of white. Shouldn't Airya know of a way for a tamer to show a mount is tamed like a special collar or something? Even if not as strong as MC a tamer, especially one with a high rank party, should be able to tame a dangerous monster to use as a mount and needed a way to avoid it getting attacked when going to town. Even if couldn't tame something like a cockatrice or dragon, one of them should've tamed a giant bird could ride or a powerful land creature could use as a strong attacker and mount. Heck, a powerful noble or king likely would've helped a tamer tame a strong monster as military strength and prestige.

@Morose Either artist didn't fully draw Megia in that one shot, the light bar of censorship considered that area of her body too risque and struck, or something else.

Users who are viewing this thread