Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life ~Daini no Shokugyou wo Ete, Sekai Saikyou ni Narimashita~ - Vol. 7 Ch. 21 - It seems like I became an assassination targe…

Double-page supporter
WUfuLaD.png

Commando, nice.

Can we get a depth of character tag of some sort, cause they are shallow enough that even drowning would be difficult, and that only takes an inch of water.

What a shame, should've been tame that Tigar instead, make him duo with that wolf to fight.

That guild lady is all kinds of thicc!! Love the fact the angle HAD to be from her behind as she checked the tiger corpse.
Also for those saying why didn't he tame the big Tigar, he wants something that can fly.

Aggregator gang
"Let's go through this valley. After all there is no valley that can't be crossed"
Me singing :
Ain't no valley low enough,
Ain't no river wide enough
To keep me from getting to you, baby

Dex-chan lover
@Istvan90623
There is no spoiler but it kinda got long :p
That is his life goal in this new life of his though. He was overworked, so he really wouldn't go around turning stones to find a rebel group.
The authorities can't be handled that easily either. Let us say that there are records where would he present that?
The guild? They have strong adventurers but they can't really dip their fingers if the enemy is on the political side. It's out of their jurisdiction if that happens. If it's not then from the previous chapters, it shows they are a couple of steps behind the enemy, not to mention they are infiltrated.
The king? They probably already know about the group and can't squash them easily(huge long legacy clan/rich nobles/probably a foreign force from another kingdom) or part of the group itself.
If it's the former then that means the members have enough influence that if they just kill them off there would be subsequent problems that would follow. If it's the later then he has to take on a kingdom.
Also while they are taking care of the organization, who can say that the other kingdoms won't take the chance to attack them while they are busy dealing with internal strife?
It's a long term project to attack them.

I mean, I can see your point but he is not the main target, not to mention it's not his job to clean this mess up.
However, he can't run forever but he can get stronger as time goes. He could get more slime variants, more monsters, more slimes and then he would have an army to basically sweep the enemies.
He is still getting used to his powers after all.

Double-page supporter
@primrosea from the last page of when they eating meat and Proud wolf expression, it seems he really give Proud Wolf a 'wolf meat'.... lol

Well the head guild lady looks dangerously sexy

Also, yey, another de-proud-ed ally!

Feel bad for Proud Wolf, by now he’s probably the strongest wolf in the world. Doesn’t mean anything though with his attitude. The boss isn’t motivating him. Part of taming is training.

MD@Home
Cannibalistic yeah. Great last page (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Dex-chan lover
> What the hell is that attire for Megia-san?
I thought she really was nude back there.
Hahahahah...

> Megia-san attire was so sensual... I cant help follow her curves...

Fed-Kun's army
Y'know, so far this series is decent. But the one thing I really like about it is that it has a good amount of pages for a monthly chapter. A lot of the isekai I read that release monthly are like "Here you go, 20-30 pages a month" and it sucks, but here it's ~60 pages most or all of the time.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter. Poor proud wolf being fed wolf. Thanks for the chapter, it musta been a lot of work with all em pages

Users who are viewing this thread