Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life ~Daini no Shokugyou wo Ete, Sekai Saikyou ni Narimashita~ - Vol. 7 Ch. 21 - It seems like I became an assassination targe…

Dex-chan lover
@Mathiason: There doesn't seem to be any light bar of censorship in those panel though. Heck, i don't think this series has any Censorship to begin with.

As for the Art, its probably the Mangaka wanted to focus on her figure more, but made the design format a bit confusing trying to do that. Considering that the other Receptionist also wore a one-piece dress with a micro pencil skirt-like bottom, i think the design on pg38 is wrong, considering in the next page it looks normal like the other Receptionist (there shouldn't be a cameltoe if the bottom is skirt-like).

At last he's trying to tame another monster, I thought that "tamer" occupation is a typo in author's part since he obliterated most of the monsters he encounter without even trying to tame them (gotta collect them all if u're a tamer right??)

Dex-chan lover
wait what I'm sorry but 1000 cicol/kg, he bought 2000 kgs which means he had to pay 2 million cicol right? Why only 700,000

I love how dumb his face looks. Many find it kinda annoying but i think it makes this manga 10x more hillarious

Aggregator gang
Can't wait for this to get up to date with raws. Story will get more interesting and enemies are gonna keep getting stronger.

He kills dragons like cutting weeds, but when it comes time to choose a flying mount, he picks a fucking glorified chicken?

@ashenz the price of that meat is suspect in the first place, 1000 cicol is like a 1000$ roughly.

a 1000$ per kg of meat that humans don't even like to eat makes absolutely no sense at all; even 100 cicol would be too much, 10 cicol would seem more apparopriate; doesn't matter if the source is a high level monster, meat that tastes bad is meat that tastes bad (meaning 10 should be the absolute highest it would go for...)

In the end he's paying 350 cicol per kg (bulk discount from 1000? a bit hefty of a bulk discount i guess...) but this is still massively overpriced for meat that doesn't even taste good; who is gonna pay 350$ per kg for this crap that's only fit to feed tamed monsters?

Dex-chan lover
How does this guild lady know about the dragon? The whole point was he didn’t do it publicly and the guild was confused.

Also why the heck does that butcher have 2000 kilos of super expensive meat humans don’t even like? Your worldbuilding continues to not make sense, author.

Group Leader
I like Proud Wolf more and more 😂

Does proud wolf eat a wolf's meat???
Then he will evolve into Cannibal Pride Wulf??? 🤣

Nice more please. Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Users who are viewing this thread